The Data Dashboard for LabVIEW app lets you create a custom dashboard on your iPad that can remotely control and monitor running NI LabVIEW applications. This is done by networking deployed LabVIEW shared variables or LabVIEW Web Services with visual objects like graphs, meters, and switches among many other available controls and indicators.
- Remotely monitor and control LabVIEW applications
- Custom free-form layout and color themes for dashboard objects
- Ability to share dashboards and lock them
- Ability to have multiple dashboards with multiple pages
- New controls and indicators (i.e. list box, xy graph, switch, slider, drop down)
- Ability to interface with secure LabVIEW web services as well as LabVIEW shared variables
- NI LabVIEW Application
- NI Shared Variable Server and/or LabVIEW Web Server
LabVIEW is the industry-standard system design software that enables scientists and engineers to create and deploy measurement and control solutions.
* New controls skins and improved themes. Controls are now styled the same on all platforms.
* Graph enhancements:
* Plot legend
* Can add plots at edit time
* Edit plot name, style, color, and line thickness individually
* HTTPS LabVIEW web service support for secure communication.
* Improved dashboard sharing options:
* Share functionality now recognizes any file sharing service such as email, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Evernote
* Save to NI Cloud no longer supported
* General UX improvements.
* Bug fixes.
* Crash reporting and usage data collection to help us improve the app.
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone No Longer Supported
I have only used this app a few times but specifically had a usage on a recent project. Unfortunately the iPhone is no longer supported and the app just locks up. I hope they will consider adding support for this device back especially since it is the same OS. Even if it does not have all of the features that the ipad might, it can still be quite useful. Besides, who is going to carry an ipad around with them all day vs a phone?!?
I can't find a way to hook this up with the axis camera through internet. Still looking though
Simple way to view and take control of LabVIEW applications. This is what customers are asking for. They want data on their mobile devices. NI has once again come to the rescues and made the difficultly simple. - Matt
Complete Automated Solutions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.