* Manage the Data Usage on your device in Real Time. *
- Now a Universal App with full iPad support -
Data Monitor will manage both Cellular (4G/LTE/3G/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data usage in real time from your device. This FREE app will let you be in control of your data usage to avoid the costly overage charges your provider may charge providing alerts when data usage reaches user thresholds. Data Monitor manages data usage from the device itself and is not reliant on setting up or logging into your provider's server or web site.
- Simple and clear user interface with custom progress bar that graphically shows your data usage and predicted usage.
- Works with ANY cellular provider in any country including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Rodgers, Virgin Mobile, etc. and for all cell technolgies (4G 3G LTE Edge GPRS etc.) by reading data usage from the device.
- Billing periods and quota limits can be configured on a monthly or weekly basis to match your providers billing schedule.
- Works on any iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) running iOS 5.x or later.
- Works in the background to monitor usage and notify users when data usage reaches configured limits.
- Custom counters can be setup allow you to monitor usage during a certain period to help identify data hogging apps. Counters can be easily enabled or disabled and can even be configured to end at a predetermined time.
- History graph shows previous data usage for each day.
- Email your usage information at any time.
Data Monitor is a must have app for anybody on a restrictive data plan and is available for FREE! Don't pay those expensive overage charges again.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fixed a problem with adjusting data settings from the menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Data tracker app
Very good app that gives the user, an tool to easily track your daily use of data.
Full of bugs, inaccurate data
This app is very poorly written and has a plethora of bugs; one being that it gives incorrect readings of data used. I compared this app against three other (free) apps and whilst the other three reported similar numbers, this garbage app was off by several HUNDRED megabytes! It also resets the numbers after you cross the 10gb mark, it literally maxes out at 9,999mb and then goes straight to 0mb. I am not sure why this app is total trash because the other free data monitor apps work perfectly. Don’t waste your time on this garbage, you are better off downloading the other various free data monitoring apps. I won’t list them here because the incompetent developers will delete this review (I’m sure they’ll delete this one as soon as they read it) but honestly speaking, do NOT rely on this app to provide you any usable numbers as it will only give you a very (inaccurate) ESTIMATE which as I previously stated, was off by several hundred megabytes. This app is akin to something a high school student makes as his freshman project; I wouldn’t be surprised if the developer is a 15 year old whom is JUST learning how to develop for iOS.
Great for me!
We have a limited satellite plan and this app tells me when to slow down, when to stop, and when to switch to cellular data.
The developer, Nutec Apps, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nutec Apps, LLC
- 8.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Nutec Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Upgrade $1.99