The DataMaster™ L6 app from Wagner Meters connects via Bluetooth® to the Rapid RH® Total Reader® for a fast and easy wireless system of reading, recording, and reporting your concrete slab moisture test data. DataMaster L6 takes advantage of an unbroken stream of data to give you the highest level of data integrity. The DataMaster L6 improves upon the incredible utility of Wagner's DataMaster 4.0/5.0 with streamlined navigation to information and reporting functions making your concrete slab relative humidity (RH) testing faster and easier than before.
· Capture, assemble, and email all data necessary to adhere to the ASTM F2170 standard.
· Ensure the integrity of your critical ASTM data from sensors and email “READ ONLY” reports.
· Link all recorded data to your job site’s sensor locations with a mapping function.
· Input job metadata such as job name, address, and hole depth.
· Add photos, audio memos, and text notes to your job info.
· Print reports directly from your smart device.
· Easily upload your job data to the F2170reports.com website.
The DataMaster L6 app is designed to be used only with Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensors and the Rapid RH Total Reader available at www.rapidrh.com.
Bluetooth link to DataGrabber devices to download stored L6 Smart Sensor time-stamped data, set time intervals for automated periodic concrete RH readings, and more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but trouble with photos
When trying to upload a photo/drawing for sensor locations, the app auto-scales the picture so that not all is visible or available to see. There is no way to re-scale the image in the app. Is there a way to correct this?
Bluetooth on reader does not work for iOS
- Wagner Electronic Products, Inc.
- 135.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Wagner Meters 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.