Want to know more about the person you are dating?
DateCheck is the only app of its kind that gives you important background information about someone you are dating or about to date. This is a must have app for anyone who uses online dating apps or dating someone new.
Use DateCheck to:
• Search using your date’s name or phone number.
• Uncover vital facts about your date that will help you know more about them even before you two meet.
• Know truth about their relationship or marital status, criminal history (felonies, misdemeanors, DUIs, sex offenses, etc.) and other public record information (lawsuits, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, releases, decrees, etc.)
• Find their true age, addresses, education history, job history, relatives and estimated income.
• See if you two are compatible based on astrology, age, location and background.
• Rest assured that your searches are completely private. No one will know you have searched for them and DateCheck will never post anything on your behalf.
Online dating apps like Tinder only show you what your date wants you to see, but DateCheck gives you the real story. So, before Cupid strikes his arrow, you need to make sure the object of your affection or interest is truthful about their history. A quick lookup in DateCheck can tell you what’s hidden behind that smile and give you peace of mind.
This app is a must-have for anyone who is on the dating scene, no matter if you are young, old, single, divorced, gay, lesbian or straight. Simply connect using your Facebook login and you’re ready to go!
Basic profiles are available to view for free. Full profiles, including background check information, are available to purchase for $5.99. Monthly memberships for unlimited background checks are $14.99. Authorize your purchases or membership with your iTunes password.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew on a monthly basis unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription, including turning off auto-renewal, by going to your iTunes & App Store Account Settings after purchase.
• Terms of Service: http://www.peopleconnect.us/terms-of-service
What's New in Version 1.3
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have the subscription but nothing is unlocked.
I’ve been using this app for a while and the subscription service worked fine. Recently I noticed that nothing was unlocked for me. I thought maybe I could cancel the subscription and just forgot. But I just noticed I’ve been charged and this is been happening for the past two months. So I’ve been essentially giving your company money and not been receiving the service. Please fix this immediately.
Wants me to log in with Facebook account which I do not want to get. Why are they trying to force me to create a false account. I am ready to provide an email if necessary.
Nothing like the original DateCheck app that I fell in love with. Unfortunately it dropped from my phone when I upgraded to the X.
Wrong and/or outdated information!!
I looked myself up and the information was wrong. I looked up my ex who I KNOW has a felony record (over 10 years old) and Date Check didn’t find it. Pathetic app waste of money! Check out Stud or Dud it’s free and way more accurate!!!!
- PeopleConnect, Inc.
- 21 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 – 2017 PeopleConnect, Inc. d/b/a DateCheck. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- DateCheck - Criminal Profile $5.99
- DateCheck - Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.