Date Wheel date calculator 4+
Designed for iPhone
Date Wheel™ is an award-winning date calculator that calculates time between two dates in months, weeks, days, & business days. ● Save calculations for future reference. ● Countdown to an important date or event.
If you want to try before you buy, check out our free web version at: http://datewheel.net
With Date Wheel™, you can:
+ Calculate shipping time in business days
+ Calculate tooling timing in weeks
+ Determine when to schedule your next appointment
+ Determine your pregnancy due date, track how far along you are, then track the age of your newborn in weeks, days, or months
+ Determine when a project should start, then figure out how long a project is overdue
Use for both business & personal applications— anytime you need to quickly calculate the time between two dates. DateWheel was designed by a former project manager.
● Calculates end date, start date, or duration in REAL TIME—oldest field automatically updates. Great for tweaking dates and duration.
● Time units in months, weeks, days, & business days
● Save calculations for future reference. Flick thru saved calcs or directly select a calc. Reorder or edit.
● Use locks to to keep preferred area constant
● Enter dates & duration manually, or increment using arrow buttons
● Single arrow buttons increment/decrement by one day, double arrows by one week for easy changes to original entries
● Use Today checkbox to go quickly to today's date or to create a countdown by checking the box by the start date. Field updates daily to count down to an event.
● Use the Today checkbox in the end date to daily track how long a task is taking or how old someone is. Field updates daily and increments duration.
● Intuitive user interface, fine-tuned from years of customer user feedback
● View day-of-the-week for start & end dates
● Financial (30 day) months with three decimal places
● Support for VoiceOver
● Backup on iTunes or iCloud Backup
● Also supports iPhone 6 and 6+
+ Project Planning
+ Program Management
+ Lead Time estimating
+ Countdown days before important events, such as wedding, vacation or other major event
+ Time Management
+ Court date & contract planning
+ Financial forecasting
+ Medical timing as in pregnancy due dates
+ Insurance timing, such as disability dates
+ Commonly used in Automotive, Construction, Real Estate, Insurance, & Medical Industries
+ Track when shipments are due to arrive
+ Project when events are expected to start
+ Calculate how long something is overdue
+ Figure out when to schedule your next haircut
+ Count down the days until your next paycheck
+ Find the day of the week for any past, present, or future date
+ Calculate the Julian date of any day by setting start date to 12/31
"I've tried several date calculators and keep coming back to Date Wheel. It has the best user interface."-DM
"I LOVE [Date Wheel] and rely on it as an attorney to circumvent going beyond any due dates."-Jason A
"I...recommend it to anyone working with schedules on a [mobile]. Date Wheel is the most critical and utilized application on my [mobile]."-MJL
"One of my favourite programs and I find it mighty useful."-Sammy McLoughlin, PalmAddict
"...the best date calculator around"-Joel
"Deceptively simple yet precise program"-Kevin Agot
"...A useful tool for project planning, time management, estimating lead times, (to) count down to an important event, estimate shipping and arrival times, determine the exact age of a relative or friend...Ever try to calculate these kinds of things in your head or using a calendar?"-Handheld Computing
Also by Creative Algorithms:
- Trip Boss™ travel manager, available in 4 editions
- Serving Sizer™ recipe manager, available in 2 editions for iPhone, one for iPad
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
+ Added support for iOS9.
+ Fixed iOS9 date picker bugs.
+ Added support for iPhone 6s and 6s+
+ Misc. bug fixes, enhancements, and optimizations
Thank you for the positive feedback! As each update resets the ratings, please take the time to update your review, or to add a new one. Thank you!
Keep informed by becoming a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CreativeAlgorithms
Ratings and Reviews
While some people have pages and pages of app; one for everything, I have only a few... I’m not not crazy about using my smart phone over living a real life... however, this app is used all the time in my world; strategic project management and execution. While I am a “tactile guy”, my date wheel is always in my pocket with this app. Easily worth the investment in exchange for the value received.
Simple as I need it
Nice Clean App. app sticks to the basic calcs and has a large display that is uncluttered and simple enough so a concentration-challenged person like me can use it during meetings.
I rated 4 instead of 5 for two reasons
1. In the wheels the year is easy to change by mistake which I don’t find easy to notice. (This can have significant effects and go un-noticed when calculating out a certain number of weeks.)
2. It would be convenient if day of week were included in the date wheels (happily it is in the results). I know this sounds like more clutter but not having it there causes me extra steps.
If you depend on an app that clearly shows accurate due dates, be careful with this app by ensuring you have the "include end date" properly set in settings. Many people don't include the beginning date, but do include the end date. (e.g. 3 days from July 3 is July 6, right? Not if you don't have the end date set correctly in this program.) This program automatically includes the beginning date and let's you set whether to include the end date. Turning end date on in the above example gives you July 5.
The program should be a little clearer with the effect of this option.
The developer, Creative Algorithms, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Creative Algorithms, LLC
- 3.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 1999 Creative Algorithms, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.