Datestory helps you organize the people you meet.
Adding a new date is easy. Add your date’s name, where you met, and where you went on the date. Datestory lets you add as many details as you care about, including the ability to rate your date and add any notes you may want to remember later.
Adding date stories is not only seriously entertaining, but allows you to stay organized and become more self-aware of your dating patterns.
TRACK AND REFLECT:
-Ability to add your date's name, photo, and where you met
-Rate your date
-Add notes to dates
- Integrates with your calendar to stay on top of plans for the week
REMEMBER DATE SPOTS:
- Ability to add date locations so you never forget that cozy date spot again
- Discover your dating patterns/behaviors with slick data visualizations and personalized recommendations to become more self-aware and make the most of your time (e.g. only 20% of your dates are resulting in a second date, maybe try changing something up!)
- We know this type of information is sensitive. That's why Datestory authenticates using your phone number with an added layer of security by enabling FaceID each time you open the app so no one else can see your dates
Insider tip: The more you use Datestory, the more insights Datestory will generate for you
- Bug fixes
- Faster sign up experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whoever thought of this idea is a genius! This app needs more attention. SHARE IT AND DOWNLOAD IT! It is a life saver!
Couldn’t even get into the app. I kept typing in my phone number to join and wouldn’t work.
- Jason Buchel
- 42.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Jason Buchel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.