Are you looking for kinky community? You’re about to install the best bondage, kink, fetish and BDSM dating app for for kinky singles, couples and swingers! Free to join open-minded people who want to meet, chat and hookup.
• 100% real profiles
• Clean and neat design with an intuitive interface
• Comprehensive fetish and BDSM dating app
• Filter all content by location and/or kinks.
• Share your moments
• See who has viewed your profile
• Free to use (with VIP service)
Unlike other dating apps, our features will be made specifically for kinksters. Also, we care about the suggestions from our users. If you have any thoughts on the features of Knout, please feel free to contact us and tell us your thoughts.
• Payment will be charged from your iTunes Account after you have confirmed the purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. We will inform you of the cost of the renewal
• You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after the purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• The unused free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription during a trial period.
We did it! New languages are available - Arabic, Chinese, French.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I had started to use this app after being recommended by a friend. After a while I thought I started to notice some annoying bugs and got annoyed and contacted support. Turns out, it was honestly just user error. Although I realized that, and was told so, very politely, by support, i still felt very helped. When contacting support, you are emailing a real person who does their best to help you. It feels nice and it is nice. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to meet new people, but also wants a really helpful support team when the app goes bad. 10/10.
Seemed great at first
At first this app seemed really great, connecting with lots of really cool people. The 3 day free trial was also very nice getting endless chats with anyone I wanted. However the free subscription ended about two weeks ago so there are limited messages. Now obviously they need to make money somehow, but any time I try to send a message it says that I’ve run out of free messages and to try again tomorrow. This has been happening since the trial and ended and haven’t been able to send anything since. I’d hope that this is just some sort of glitch but wouldn’t be surprised if it was intentional.
Best underrated app
I have been using yellow to make new friends in the past months. Yellow made me able to meet cool, funny, and interesting people. This app is an underrated app with a great potential of becoming very successful in the future. I hope that you will have an experience as awesome as mine by using this app. P.S= This is my first time reviewing an app because I was too lazy before, but I felt that this review was worth my time.
- Lina Ovsiannikova
- 40 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Lina Ovsiannikova
- In-App Purchases
- Hoop dating service trial $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.