Sync your DAW with Final Cut
Audio Design Desk, LLC
The DAW Bridge is an extension for Final Cut Pro that syncs Logic Pro, Pro Tools and other DAWs to Final Cut Pro. Using the DAW Bridge, cleaning up audio, composing music and mixing become virtually effortless and you never need to leave your favorite video editing software. When you sync your DAW with Final Cut Pro, audio will only play from your DAW so if you'd like your original FCP timeline audio to play as well, export your audio to your DAW using the share menu.
There are a few simple steps to linking Final Cut Pro with your DAW:
1. First, open the DAW Bridge extension in Final Cut Pro
2. Make sure your timecode settings are the same in both applications:
• Project start timecode must match. For example, 01:00:00:00.
• Frame rates must match for the timecode to work correctly. Hint: you can drag your Final Cut Pro project into the DAW Bridge window to pull its frame rate.
• Match sample rates in your DAW and Final Cut Pro
3. In your DAW, navigate to the MTC settings and select 'DAW Bridge In'.
• In Logic Pro you can find this in the transport or in Synchronization preferences.
• In Pro Tools it is under Peripherals → Synchronization
Once your timelines are in sync, your DAW's playhead can control Final Cut Pro's playhead. The DAW Bridge combines the power of your audio and video editors. Imagine what you can do.
Fixes for 30d / 60d / 120d frame rates
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Audio Design Desk, LLC
- 9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Audio Design Desk, Inc
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.