-- INTRODUCTION --
Dawn of Isles is a multiplayer adventure game developed by NetEase. It's a brand-new world of vibrant and refreshing visuals, which offers a very unique gaming experience. You can build what you need with your own hands, utilize powerful elemental combos in combat, and match wits against your rivals and foes!
-- KEY FEATURES --
· Build Uncharted Islands!
- Use your Axe and Pickaxe to gather resources and begin constructing from the ground up.
- Develop workshops, pits, and piers to produce, process and sell products.
- Plant and harvest crops, or "borrow" some from your neighbors...
· Create Amazing Items!
- Infuse flasks with Elemental Spirits and release the primal power of nature.
- Produce quality fishing rods try to land cunning fish.
- Prepare delicious feasts that will tingle the taste buds.
· Tame Incredible Pets!
- Roam the fantastical landscape with exotic pets.
- Learn the way of the Hunter's Guild and dance with pets in the Flower Circle.
- Nourish and care for your animal companions, and unleash their potential with Pet Skills.
· Challenge Devious Foes!
- Choose from an array of weapons and skills for a variety of combat styles.
- Observe how the environment interacts with the elements and take full advantage of it to gain an edge in battles.
- Discern the weakness of fierce monsters, deal a fatal blow and claim huge rewards.
-- CONTACT US --
Dawn of Isles × Kumamon
Limited Time Crossover Event Opens!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s an amazing game with graphics that are mind blowing, if you like games with attack combos, pet taming, grinding, and loot gathering this is the perfect mmo rpg for you. The game itself is amazing but the only con in my opinion is leveling up. You get to do 5 daily quests, then an urgent quest every day. But after that the only quests you can do is the story quests, and to do a part of the main story quest you need to be a certain lvl, and if your not then you need to figure out a way to grind XP. Also getting XP from killing animals doesn’t give match at all when your over lvl 25, so then you need to wait a day to do the daily quests to lvl up and continue the story line.
Some thoughts on the game
I’d pre-ordered this a while back after seeing a review by MMO-byte Mobile and loved it. Though, for a game with such depth and quality, i would advice against using royalty free music for the “A Closer Look” section or the preview video of the game. I’ll add more once i get to play the game.
The game is fun. Its unique and interesting. I recommend playing through the tutorial until reaching a new island before deleting the game, it may change your opinion on it. The combat and missions are decent with a good storyline. I was also surprised to have to mildly grind monsters to level up and unlock more missions. PvE is fine, but i’m not sure about PvP that may be infected by the “P2W”.
Every once in a while there comes a game...
That redefines what is expected in it’s genre. Not only is this game that “mmo” but also a whole new level for mobile games. You can tell Blizzard has been working with NetEase, it really shows. This game quality really is in its own level. Absolutely fantastic. The bar has now been set crazy high.
If I may make a suggestion- please for the love of god, don’t go down the “timed” events route a lot of other eastern influenced mmos do. I get it’s for the queues but for people like me being able to do arenas for 1 hour a day is kind of a let down.
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©1997-2019 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Crystal $0.99
- 300 Crystal $4.99
- Market Investment $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.