Space Frontiers: Dawn of Mars is a strategy-based planet-colonization game.
Join the first-ever colony on Mars. Your survival will depend on your ability to gather resources, expand your bases, and conquer new territories.
Control a fleet of rovers and extract precious resources from the Martian soil. As commanding officer, you will need to balance colony survival with mission requirements, while battling hazardous and unpredictable conditions on the Red Planet.
- Awesome open-world colonization on various types of maps
- Turn your fledgling outpost into a thriving metropolis
- Discover your true mission on Mars through engaging narrative gameplay
- From the frozen landscapes of Vastitas Borealis to the barren deserts of the Aeolis Quadrangle, explore real Martian locations
- Accept science missions to unlock additional resources
- Ship resources between colonies
- Play in English or French
- Fixed some issues with saving when going from Base View to Planet View
- Deuterium amounts should now properly display when trying to trade resources between bases
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, only one minor problem
It’s a great game, and my only problem was that when I wasn’t playing and there was an upgrade in progress, the upgraded thing was still on the same time, which means that you have to play for a long time to get the upgrade, or you’re basically forced to “rush” the upgrade. Other than that no problems, great game illumination (I play on mobile, so you’re game might be different)
Your game is broken
Okay, first things first, the rovers, are awful, you tell them to do one thing, they do the opposite. I had one go where there was not even a vain of anything and glitched our of the game itself. Happiness meter is pointless because there is no punishment if your “colony” is unhappy. Your colony populates way too fast while trying to deal with broken rovers not making you any supply and trying to upgrade and buy more habitats which cost more and take more time until your happiness is permanently down because of overpopulation however the game doesn’t even warn you of this, all it does is say watch your food and power blah blah... And there is no point overall in the game because it’s like 3 different functions you do over and over, it’s way too repetitive.
Has potential, but fail
Interesting concept but too many glitches to be enjoyable. Rovers drive off on their own. They drive “through” buildings just to go to the “front door” and drive in. Sometimes the rover tries to return to the bay, pauses in front of the bay then drives away. Colonist “happiness” meter is relatively meaningless and has no impact on the game. Have to keep tapping on food and power icons as they are produced. So it’s not like you can build a self-sustainable colony. Gotta tap every 20 seconds to keep it alive. Then, what’s it all for? What is the end goal? No real milestones other than mine more resources, go to the next colony and do it again. Way too much work, too many glitches, very little reward. Nice try, though.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Illumination Games Inc
- 190.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Illumination Games Inc
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.