Wondering what to do with the kids today? Daycations are fun, family nature adventures in the Portland Metro Area. Discover convenient itineraries and activities, where you are and on your schedule.
- Connect with nature where you are or explore a whole new part of the metro area.
- Browse parent-curated itineraries that cover all the essentials, like potty stops, food, kid-friendly activities, parking, and so much more.
- Discover nearby, nature-based family events throughout the year.
- Or if you just want to freely explore some awesome natural areas, you can do that with the interactive map that always shows your current location, even when you’re offline.
Daycation is supported by The Intertwine Alliance and the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service — partners committed to improving your access to nature.
- Added a reset password button to the Edit Profile screen
- Added a print button to the Document screen
- Fixed a number of bugs we hope you never saw :-)
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome adventure app!
I’m loving the fun adventures pre-planned on this app. Finding fun activities close to home is super easy. As a local resident, I love the new perspective on how to enjoy our natural areas and city with my family. Can’t wait to go on more Daycations!
Perhaps a good idea, but the content is lacking. No Springwater Corridor? Very few trails at all. This seems to be designed specifically for young families who are vacationing here from California and need to find the closest playground — certainly not for adventurous residents looking to explore and recreate.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We plan on growing Daycation's data coverage over time as new partners come onboard. Stay tuned!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.