Make photo and short video sharing faster and more fun.
SHARE, EXPLORE & CONNECT
• Share photos and enjoy hashtagless discovery—add keywords to your account once, and that’s it.
• Keyword-powered search & discovery makes it easier to discover and connect with people who match your interests and keywords (no hashtags!)
• Share photos in a unique and immersive fullscreen image display format—it makes your photos look more beautiful and lifelike than ever before.
• See the latest photos from the people you follow on your chronological Home feed (no algorithm & no more missing posts!)
• Capture tons of fullscreen photos and videos in HD (1080p) without cluttering up your Camera Roll.
• Enjoy a faster and more immersive way to view and like photos with tap navigation and easy gestures, such as a quick swipe left to like a photo and tapping thru your Home feed instead of scrolling.
• Explore a real-time feed of photos and videos posted today from accounts you might like that match your keywords.
• Give and receive likes, reflashes and comments; and follow accounts you love.
• Post photos & videos to your 24-hour Dayflash—and pin your favorite images to your profile grid later.
REFLASH PHOTOS YOU LOVE
• Repost, reinvented. It’s called “Reflash.” A Reflash is a repost that automatically gives credit to the original poster, plus all views, likes and comments that get added to your reflash also get added back to the original post! Just tap on the Reflash button to reflash photos you love to your friends & followers and enjoy conversation.
• If you and your friends like great photos but don’t often create them yourselves, use Reflash and stay connected. Follow each other, hangout, and reflash great photos to each other. It’ll empower awesome creators by bringing them greater visibility among your friends and followers.
• Join a community of Reflashers who reflash great photos they love to their friends and followers, while bringing more visibility and appreciation to creators, and igniting conversation around their photos.
• As a creator, now your photos can reach and inspire more people from around the world—thanks to a growing community of Reflashers!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I was invited to try the app and be a featured artist. Honestly made me really excited since I been told I need more exposure from my friends. So far it's a great app. I gained pretty quick followers than I did in instagram but I feel like there is a very little community for art. I'm not interested in seeing selfies and I feel like that's one thing that suffers in a lot of social networks. No one cares about your selfies. For a high quality photo app, I would be interested seeing more photography and art. Plus I feel the logo of the Dayflash needs to improve since it looks like a app that can get easily lost and it doesn't stand out. This app just feels like an alternative instagram. Nothing is really different but uploading does feel more convenient which I do LOVE. Other than that I haven't had any glitches with app either which is great.
Everything IG Isn’t, in the Best of Ways
My favorite thing about Dayflash, undoubtedly, is that they have taken everything Instagram should be and made it a reality. With Dayflash, gone are the days of the follow/unfollow game, gone are the days of everyone striving to become an influencer. Gone are the days of algorithm frustrations. Dayflash, simply put, has really just been a space where we can all just be ourselves and display our photos full screen without the loss of resolution and quality. Of course there are always improvements to be made, but those come with time and growth and I’m willing to be patient for an app I love this much. The most important thing to me has definitely been that Dayflash is the real deal and really listens to its users as they roll out each new update. This... this is what a photo and video sharing app really should be. Thank you to the team making this all happen! Keep up the good work, please!
I have been using this app for a few weeks now and I’m so glad I came across it. Being a photographer, I love having this new, and unique platform to share my photography on. It’s easy to navigate, has great filters and camera controls, and is fun! It makes giving multiple photographs at a time to your friends really easy. Another feature I love is that you can post photos/videos for just 24 hours even if they're outside of your profile theme, and later you can pin them to your profile. That way if I want to post something of my friends and I, I can do so for 24 hours, while keeping only my photography work pinned to my profile. If you enjoy any kind of art, or just taking fun pictures with your friends, then this is the app for you!
- Anthony Morgan
- 82.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Dayflash
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.