Dayflash is the fastest & most immersive photo & video sharing experience on mobile. It’s a fun way to share your life’s moments, to express yourself visually—and to connect with a community of people from around the world. Discover fresh photos, meet new friends—and be visually inspired!
FORM NEW COLLABS—EASILY
• Let’s face it! Finding people to collaborate with is hard. Now you can use simple and fun collab tools such as 1) Collab Requests and 2) Search Filters to easily find the right people for your next Instagram or YouTube shoutout, photo edit, podcast episode, pet illustration or even Fortnite game. With Dayflash’s Collab Request feature, there’s an endless variety of collabs that can take place each week between many different kinds of people.
• Post Collab Requests that other users can privately like (i.e., express an interest in) in a single tap.
• Then as you engage with others on Dayflash (or tell your friends and followers on social media about your collab requests on Dayflash), you can see who's liked your Collab Requests, view their profile—and message anyone who might be a good fit for a collab with you.
• This makes it faster, easier and more fun to find the right people for your next collab—or simply to connect with new people.
• Plus, you can use simple Search Filters to find new accounts by geolocation, interest and collab request.
SHARE, EXPLORE & CONNECT
• Share photos and enjoy hashtag-less discovery—tag your account once, and you’re all set to be discovered as you engage.
• Share photos in a unique and immersive fullscreen image display format—a format that makes people’s photos look more beautiful and lifelike than ever before on a mobile photo sharing app.
• See the latest photos from the people you follow on your chronological Home feed (no algorithm & no more missing posts!)
• Capture fullscreen photos and videos in HD (1080p)
• Post photos & videos to followers of your 24-hour Dayflash—and then pin your favorite images to your profile grid later.
• Explore a real-time feed of photos and videos posted today from accounts you might like.
• Give and receive likes and comments; and follow accounts you love.
• Use Direct Messaging to chat privately with your friends and new connections.
• Use simple and innovative collab tools to elevate your creative game (and your network) to new heights.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was invited to try the app and be a featured artist. Honestly made me really excited since I been told I need more exposure from my friends. So far it's a great app. I gained pretty quick followers than I did in instagram but I feel like there is a very little community for art. I'm not interested in seeing selfies and I feel like that's one thing that suffers in a lot of social networks. No one cares about your selfies. For a high quality photo app, I would be interested seeing more photography and art. Plus I feel the logo of the Dayflash needs to improve since it looks like a app that can get easily lost and it doesn't stand out. This app just feels like an alternative instagram. Nothing is really different but uploading does feel more convenient which I do LOVE. Other than that I haven't had any glitches with app either which is great.
Everything IG Isn’t, in the Best of Ways
My favorite thing about Dayflash, undoubtedly, is that they have taken everything Instagram should be and made it a reality. With Dayflash, gone are the days of the follow/unfollow game, gone are the days of everyone striving to become an influencer. Gone are the days of algorithm frustrations. Dayflash, simply put, has really just been a space where we can all just be ourselves and display our photos full screen without the loss of resolution and quality. Of course there are always improvements to be made, but those come with time and growth and I’m willing to be patient for an app I love this much. The most important thing to me has definitely been that Dayflash is the real deal and really listens to its users as they roll out each new update. This... this is what a photo and video sharing app really should be. Thank you to the team making this all happen! Keep up the good work, please!
No algorithms- Full Resolution
I was invited to this app a few months ago by a good friend and have loved it ever since. Aren’t you sick of other apps like Instagram that buries your photos and friends down to the bottom of the feed so you never see their photos for months? Yep - that’s a forced algorithm. Not here.
Dayflash allows you to share photos and have great engagement in a fun community. The photos are amazing - no hashtags, no algorithms. Photos look beautiful in full 1080 resolution. Right now it’s only for IPhone (iOS) but eventually will be our for iPad. Some great features they have are collaborations (I’ve made great art wirh this feature) and the partner program which when it rolls out, you’ll be able to make money! Yes! Get paid for your art!
Download it - it’s worth the wait for the good things to come! Meet me and the awesome team - the photos won’t disappoint 🌟🌟🌟
- Dayflash, Inc.
- 76.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Dayflash
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.