Have you ever been confused by your day planner? Do you think and plan visually? We created DayMap because we believe visual people deserve an organizer tailored to their strengths.
DayMap is a visual planning app which helps you plan your days and weeks for optimum productivity. The project outliner places your projects side by side in columns so that you can see more information with less scrolling.
The calendar located below the project outliner makes it easy to schedule important todo’s.
- Sync your DayMap data between your Mac and iPhone (or any iOS Device) thanks to integrated iCloud sync support! (Requires iOS 8 or later and Mac OS X Yosemite or later)
- System-wide keyboard shortcut to quickly add new tasks to inbox without having to switch apps.
- Create deep hierarchies of tasks with subtasks.
- View all your projects and tasks at a glance.
DayMap helps you make the most of every day, every week.
We are interested in hearing what you think, so share your feedback with us on our website.
Support for dark system appearance. (e.g. Dark Mode).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very Helpful! - Could be better
I have used paper planners, spreadsheets, the calendar app, lists on my phone, and so on. Out of all of them, I really love this planner. I would suggest adding a "Day" view to the "week" and "month" views. I often find myself wanting to focus on just what I want to do today, and I can only look at the week and month. This app has revolutionized the way I plan my life. I love the color categorizing options and the layout and design of the app, it helps me remember things and get them done. I would like to see a “Day” view option next to the already present “week” and “month,” since most of my tasks in the weekly view have titles too long to read in the narrow column of the weekly view and must be clicked to be read. The option to have an expanded daily view of just today’s tasks would fix this and make this app perfect for planning and organizing.
This is my dream productivity app.
This may be my holy grail of productivity apps. If I knew how to program, I would have made something similar to this, after years of frustration trying to find an app 1) with subtasks 2) a calendar and 3) the ability to schedule tasks.
- good for visual people who’ve always wanted a Trello-ish GUI where you can move things easily around
- slick interface. I appreciate the attention to detail and the mindset of the developer to clean, unobtrusive design. Love how this app lets you minimize projects so you don’t have to stare at the millions of other things you need to do. That was a clever touch.
- love the split pane view. The developer understands the needs of those who like to see what’s ahead each week and month.
- This is so minor, but maybe for the future, the ability to scroll the week view back and forth so it wasn’t permanently set from Sunday through Saturday as the default setting.
- EDIT after using this for a while now: a three day (or a single day) view in addition to the month/weekly view so we can better see the tasks for the day ahead in a larger pane
- An option to show checkboxes in the project view window, not just the calendar view.
Overall, a beautiful, intuitive, and clever app. BRAVO. Developer answered my prayers! THANK YOU!
Great App - needs a few enhancements
Been using DayMap for two weeks now it works just the way my paper based system used to - but only better. Great app that does pretty much what I need. Would be great if developers could consider the following additions:
1. Allow for daily task list printing option as well as weekly calendar option
2. Colour coded printing for the tasks for easy referencing and prioritisation on printed calendar - the colours for the different projects and priorities add valuable insight on targeted tasks each day
3. Ability to select a small group of tasks in a day and allocate to a timed session - Promodoro - this allows you to focus on a small selection of your daily tasks within a defined time period - needs a time allowance and a timer start/stop function
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.