Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
Dayre is a safe space for women to share the big and small moments of their day, and life. It is an inclusive space designed for both readers and writers. Write about your day, share a milestone, inspire other women just like yourself. Dayre is powered by real people, real stories, and real reviews. Check out our vibrant sub-communites such as #dayrebeauty, #dayremummies, #dayretravel, and #dayrehomes. You'll never run out of interesting reads.
Here's what you can do on Dayre:
– Create daily entries by writing texts, uploading photos and videos, posting stickers, or sharing a location.
- Set the privacy of your entries
- Find topics and content with our in-app search function that enables you to search for users, hashtags, or keyword
- Interact with the community through comments or hugs, or save a great post for future reading via 'Favourite a post' function
- Check out top posts and what's trending from the community
- Follow your favourite users from the community and keep up with them in your ad-free, algorithm-free feed
When you subscribe to Dayre, you'll enjoy a full suite of features which include:
- Unlimited text, photo, and video uploads
- In-App search
- Exclusive subscribers-only community
- Private posts
- Full access to our sticker library
- Co-Dayre stories
- Unlimited favourite posts
- On-ground community events
- Lifestyle Rewards Store (coming soon)
- Chat and Inbox (coming soon)
- Full-feature web version (coming soon)
Sign up now to enjoy a one month free trial (for first-time Dayreans).
This update includes notification bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the Dayre community
An easy and user friendly app. I have been using it since 2010. What kept me there? The community! Supportive and friendly community. I have gained many friends thru this app. Also it’s a source for most information eg travels, food, home improvements etc.
Quick and Convenient!
I downloaded this app when XiaXue turned to it a while ago and now it's the only blogging platform I use. I was just curious; she seemed to like it so I wanted to give it a shot too. I use my Dayre as more of a personal outlet as opposed to a "here, come read my blog" type of thing. With each text entry throughout your day of writing, you are given a character count. It helps me to be mindful when I don't want to ramble (i.e get to the point) but it also allows me to pace myself and construct my words better when I want to go into greater depth. My only complaint is the app gives me a notification about Editor's Picks and I am unable to stop being notified lol. I can turn off banner notifications on my iPhone for Dayre, but a little red number pops up on top of the icon (like an email count etc) despite that. Editor's Picks should maybe just be incorporated in my Feed along with everyone else I follow. It would also be cool if I could buy stickers of San-X characters; I'd be willing to pay for them if they could work out a sticker deal with them. Nonetheless, I still adore Dayre and will continue to use it! I'm glad XiaXue brought it to light for her fans, and I wish much success for the app developers.
I like privacy setting
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Create Collective Pte. Ltd.
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Create Collective Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Dayre $2.99
- Dayrean Special S$3.48/month $2.49
- Dayre S$4.48/month $2.99