Dayre is a safe space for women to share the big and small moments of their day, and life. It is an inclusive space designed for both readers and writers. Write about your day, share a milestone, inspire other women just like yourself. Dayre is powered by real people, real stories, and real reviews. Check out our vibrant sub-communites such as #dayrebeauty, #dayremummies, #dayretravel, and #dayrehomes. You'll never run out of interesting reads.
Here's what you can do on Dayre:
– Create daily entries by writing texts, uploading photos and videos, posting stickers, or sharing a location.
- Set the privacy of your entries
- Find topics and content with our in-app search function that enables you to search for users, hashtags, or keyword
- Interact with the community through comments or hugs, or save a great post for future reading via 'Favourite a post' function
- Check out top posts and what's trending from the community
- Follow your favourite users from the community and keep up with them in your ad-free, algorithm-free feed
When you subscribe to Dayre, you'll enjoy a full suite of features which include:
- Unlimited text, photo, and video uploads
- In-App search
- Exclusive subscribers-only community
- Private posts
- Full access to our sticker library
- Co-Dayre stories
- Unlimited favourite posts
- On-ground community events
- Lifestyle Rewards Store (coming soon)
- Chat and Inbox (coming soon)
- Full-feature web version (coming soon)
Sign up now to enjoy a one month free trial (for first-time Dayreans).
1. Improved user tagging flow - usernames auto-generates only after 3 characters are typed
2. EP notification - once it’s tapped in, it will disappear.
3. Glitch fixes: Payment history page
4. UI/UX fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like privacy setting
I love this app!!!!
I really love this app in so many ways!
1. It's an online diary
2. It's really advanced due to the fact that I can post a video, location, etc.
3. It's really fun to look back at what you did throughout the year!
One way that I would change it, however, is by the choice of making your account private. I like on Instagram, etc. how you can make your account private,and control who is seeing your posts. But other than that, it's my new favorite app!!!!
Quick and Convenient!
I downloaded this app when XiaXue turned to it a while ago and now it's the only blogging platform I use. I was just curious; she seemed to like it so I wanted to give it a shot too. I use my Dayre as more of a personal outlet as opposed to a "here, come read my blog" type of thing. With each text entry throughout your day of writing, you are given a character count. It helps me to be mindful when I don't want to ramble (i.e get to the point) but it also allows me to pace myself and construct my words better when I want to go into greater depth. My only complaint is the app gives me a notification about Editor's Picks and I am unable to stop being notified lol. I can turn off banner notifications on my iPhone for Dayre, but a little red number pops up on top of the icon (like an email count etc) despite that. Editor's Picks should maybe just be incorporated in my Feed along with everyone else I follow. It would also be cool if I could buy stickers of San-X characters; I'd be willing to pay for them if they could work out a sticker deal with them. Nonetheless, I still adore Dayre and will continue to use it! I'm glad XiaXue brought it to light for her fans, and I wish much success for the app developers.
- Create Collective Pte. Ltd.
- 60.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Create Collective Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Dayre $2.99
- Dayrean Special S$3.48/month $2.49
- Dayre S$4.48/month $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.