Keep track of the number of days until your next important event by displaying it prominently in your menu bar.
- Counts both days from / until an important date
- Ability to include recurring events on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Automatically track your next upcoming event(s)
- Seamlessly sync your events across all your devices
- Start the application automatically at login so that your favorite event countdown is always on display
This is a minor update to enable remote syncing (if available) on startup. This allows a multi machine environment to keep in sync.
Improved Cloudkit syncing, particularly with unreliable networks.
This version introduces a new counting behavior option. This allows you to configure how the number of days are counted.
As an example, paydays typically fall on a weekday due to the banks being closed in the weekend. You can now use Days to track your monthly paycheck by configuring the counting behavior to adjust the event date to the Friday before when the event date lands on a weekend.
In addition to the counting behavior feature, there are many behind the scenes improvements for fetching and updating events in this release.
Thank you for your support! As usual, if you have any issues (or feature requests!) then please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paul Mason
- 1.4 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Paul Mason
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.