A beautiful, simple, useful countdown app that 'just works'. Use it to countdown to and remember those special dates - anniversaries, birthdays, events, concerts, Easter, holidays... use on all your devices, with your iOS calendar, get reminded about upcoming events and share with friends.
Days to Go also features an Apple Watch app, so you can keep track of the important dates that you've entered on your iPhone even on your wrist on the go.
Days to Go allows you to easily count the days, hours, minutes until that all important date. You can colour code events, with a modern, tasteful palette to choose from, share dates on social media, and also integrate with your native iOS Calendar app.
Described by users as 'an application of elegant minimalism', Days to Go shows that practical can be beautiful and a pleasure to use.
"Days To Go is of a different breed from its competitors: where most try to be as shiny as possible, Days To Go charms us with it’s elegant minimalism, both in visual design and feature-set." - Appstorm.net
Days To Go features:
- A simplistically beautiful flat UI
- Incredible ease of use
- iCloud Sync and Backup between devices ensures you never miss an event, and your important events are kept safe and secure
- Color coded events
- Passcode Lock (with Touch ID Support)
- Alerts for upcoming events (which work even when you're offline)
- Import events from your iOS Calendar to save time
- Detailed and accurate date and time countdown (in months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds)
- Social sharing on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook
- iOS Calendar integration
- The ability to count up from dates, showing the 'days since'
- Chronologically ordered organised dates
- Full date localisation to your country's calendar
- Full iOS 10, iPhone 7 and Apple Watch support.
Days to Go is a universal app with watch app, so you can experience the same elegance on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Apple Watch.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Days to Go brings full iOS 10 and watchOS 3 support to Days to Go:
- Watch app now works with watchOS 3
- iOS 10 Support.
- Added 3D Touch Quick Shortcuts.
- Improvements to Apple Watch App.
- Improved support for iPad Pro
- Tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost perfect but...
Needs a complication for the watch and then its perfect!
Still can't edit
There seems to be no way to edit an existing entry. I have to delete and re-add.
It's still the best, but.......
It's still the best countdown app I have found, but lost a couple of things since the last update. The display used to show days left. For example 3 Days. Now it shows 3 Da....Also I can't get it to load onto my watch since the last update. If was working great before, now not so much. No response from the developer to email, but would really like the old version back.
The developer, DJM Development, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dylan McKee
- 8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Dylan McKee 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Days to Go Premium $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.