Dazed is an independent British fashion, culture and arts magazine which has a strong global reputation for its groundbreaking and trendsetting editorial and its support of new generations of fashion, art, literature, photography and music talent. A trailblazer for emerging talent and proudly independent, it aims to set the cultural agenda, both on and offline.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to January 1992. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but needs back issues!
This is a great app. Works perfectly and the design is very nice. Slick and intuitive. There is a small hiccup at times when pinching to zoom but that will hopefully get ironed out in future iterations.
Only thing I'd change: it desperately needs the ability to choose issues of the magazine. Perhaps they can be made available for a small price as an in-app purchase, say $.99. Then this app'd be perfect
Dazed & Confused is an amazing magazine. I bought a subscription to it in July last year and it allowed me to access all issues of the magazine, which is great. The app is beautiful and easy to navigate.
HOWEVER… after a few months of not using the app (and after noticing in my billing statement that I was still being charged for the subscription, which I had forgotten about) I tried reading the magazine again. This time it took like 10 minutes to open the last issue I had been reading. After I was able to move around in the app, I tried going into the latest issue. I was told that it was only available to subscribers, so I clicked the “Restore Existing” button and went through the process of restoring my account. I get a message that it has been restored, but then I get another popup saying “restore in progress”, which I have left to work for over 2 hours and still is not finished.
The app as it is is broken. Please fix it and give us back what we paid for an the quality of this excellent magazine!
Back issues? But love the mag!
I love the magazine. But please don't make disappear back issues. Actually I won't mind to make a small payment.
I've been a fan of the mag fir a long time and I'm really happy to read on my iPad.
So my rating for the mag is 10 stars. For the functionality of the app is 3 stars.
- Exact Editions Ltd
- 12 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Copyright © 2018 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Dazed & Confused $1.99
- Dazed & Confused $23.99
- Dazed $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.