SET UP YOUR DIGIBANK APP IN UNDER 3 MINUTES. (3 STEPS)
- Step 1: Download DBS digibank app
- Step 2a: Existing customer: Register with your DBS ATM/Debit/Credit Card number and PIN, or via SingPass Face Verification (Singaporean/PR only)
- Step 2b: New customer: Sign up with MyInfo and start banking with a bank account, debit card, PayNow and PayLah! (for all nationalities – NEW!)
- Step 3: Set up your Digital Token and you’re done!
EVERYDAY BANKING MADE SIMPLE.
- Peek at account balance without logging in
- Open just one fixed deposit account for all currencies and change your maturity instruction in real-time
- Apply for accounts, loans and credit cards
- Get multiple products and services at one go with Starter Packs
- Transfer money overseas with DBS Remit – same-day transfers, S$0 fees
- Save time with Smart Shortcuts, based on your top actions
- Move seamlessly between digibank and PayLah! with just a one-time login
SMART SERVICES PERSONALISED TO YOU.
- Manage money better, from paying bills and subscriptions, to tracking cashflow and growing your money with personalised insights
- Get reminders on upcoming payments, insights on possible duplicated payments and sudden bill increases
- Verify your transactions securely with Digital Token
- Chat with digibot for help on your account, transactions, or even loan application – on-demand 24/7
- With the new insights tab, you get improved links and prefilled information. We’re making the next step in your banking journey more convenient, so you can focus on what matters the most.
NAVIGATE MONEY WITH CONFIDENCE.
- Investing in digiPortfolio has never been easier. You can now invest in new portfolios or monitor existing ones on-the-go.
- Get a financial overview with personalised insights to help achieve your financial goals on our newly designed dashboard
- View 'Your Net Worth' to see the big picture of your money, including other banks and government accounts
- Make your money work harder with Singapore’s first digital investment advice feature
- Looking to buy your first home? Simulate how this goal affects your future cashflow and CPF balances 10, 20 years down the road
SUSTAINABILITY MADE EASY, AFFORDABLE AND MORE REWARDING
- Living sustainably doesn’t have to be inconvenient.
- Track, Offset, Invest and Give Better with just one tap.
- Learn how you can lead a greener lifestyle with bite-sized tips on-the-go.
- Gain access to green deals right at your fingertips.
- Make the world a better place with DBS LiveBetter!
This version includes fixes, performance improvements and enhancement features such as:
• New digiVault account opening which allows customers to safeguard assets digitally with the added security of a physical vault.
• Backend updates to security capabilities to support payments and more
Ratings and Reviews
One of the better banking apps I have used
I long for the days when we could actually depend on living people for help. This said, the age of applications helps us avoid miscommunication. There is also a lot to be said for convenience. As someone in his 50s, using tech isn’t my first choice, but out of all the banking apps I have used over the past few years, this one seems to be the most secure and dynamic. I can get a lot done with it, and I feel confident that my data (and$$$) is safe.
I like the spending overview it does. Would be cool if it had a budget planner in there as well. Like that I could quickly set a budget for different occasions like eating out and see how far I am along during the month. I did not understand why I needed to provide so much stuff the bank already has when applying for a credit card but anyway good start!
App is quite; mostly good
The app works well most of the time. I believe a major flaw is allowing use of the Digital Token function without having to login in or verify your identity. I understand that it is on my phone but, having some measure of security before authorizing an Internet banking transaction would provide more security. That exists on the HSBC and Citibank apps.
One gripe; too much DBS advertising for a mobile phone app. I know all about Pay Lah and that DBS sells insurance. Don’t bug me about it on a small screen. Make the app function as a mobile app only
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DBS Bank Ltd
- 644.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2015 DBS Bank Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.