Recruit Justice League Legends like Batman, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, The Joker, Harley Quinn and many more in the ultimate DC superhero fighting game!
As the shadow of the Blackest Night prophecy falls on every world, sheer willpower alone cannot save the shattered DC Universe. It’s up to you to lead a team of DC’s greatest champions to victory, but know this: the Universe cannot be restored without a strategic mind.
Download now to experience the ultimate strategy RPG, packed with all of your favorite Justice League superheroes and villains. Join Batman, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, The Joker and many more in a battle against Nekron and the Manhunters. Collect and level up your unlikely team of Super Heroes & Super Villains to save the world in epic 4v4 combat!
COLLECT 130+ DC CHARACTERS - EPIC CCG!
• Collect and form teams of Superheroes and Super Villains from across the DC Universe
• Superman and Lex Luthor? Batman and The Joker? Bring together unlikely allies to build your roster and battle against rival teams!
• Construct your own allegiance of the Justice League or build your own Suicide Squad
• Collect new DC characters every month and earn a Legendary hero for free!
FIGHT IN THE ULTIMATE DC RPG
• Immerse yourself in an exciting story mode across iconic DC locales, including Metropolis, Atlantis, Themyscira, STAR Labs, and more
• Unleash Superman’s Heat Vision, Bizarro’s Flame Breath, or Flash’s Speed Force Vortex on wave after wave of undead foes!
• Survive multiple battles by utilizing your whole roster to gain exclusive rewards and characters in R.E.D. Alert Mode
• Compete against other players around the world to demonstrate your superior team-building skills, and climb the ranks in 14 unique Leagues!
LEVEL UP TO LEGENDARY STATUS
• Strategically rank up your Superhero or Super Villain to Legendary, for improved stats, new Super Powers and a new legendary appearance
• Upgrade iconic gear for your hero, like Batman’s Batarang, Sinestro’s Power Battery, or Lex Luthor’s Kryptonite Ring!
• Experience Rebirth - unlock new looks and additional skins!
TEAM UP IN PVP EVENTS WITH FRIENDS
• Join forces with friends - work together to complete Alliance missions and fight together to take down Alliance raid bosses!
• Weekly PVP events - Arena, Blitz, Showdown and Siege tournaments
• Show off your winning strategy - Poison Ivy buff steals or Green Lantern energy shields? You decide!
• Earn exclusive rewards for participating in special events and challenges
Dominate the DC Universe! Download this unique superhero fighting game TODAY!
Find us in the Social Universe!
Game Support: https://dcgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us
Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoices
DC Legends is celebrating its 5th Anniversary! Check out what’s new for this month:
*Anniversary daily login bonus
*Special DLB for players who claim the free shop pack during the 7th anniversary day
*Special shop packs starting on November 2nd
*Nekron: Lord of the Unliving joins the fight!
*Additional Superman rework and special 5th Anniversary Superman skin!
*New reworks chosen by the community
*Raid Boss skin available for Top 700
And check out the new DC Heroes and Villains!
* Kyle Rayner: White Lantern joins the battle!
* King Shark, the humanoid shark, splashes into DCL!
* Bloodsport uses his weapons to finish off the enemy!
* Yara Flor is a demigod from the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil
* Nubia is an Amazon who broke free from Ares' control and fights alongside her sisters!
Ratings and Reviews
Boy, do we love having the DC Universe as our personal fight club. In this team-based battler, classic powers and weapons can be upgraded in so many ways we’d need a Batcomputer to figure out them all. Beyond the fun of having Superman fight beside Lex Luthor, Legends’ tactical challenges—should we use Flash’s Speed Punch or Red Streak ability?—keep us coming back.
I’ve been playing this game for well over a year and that’s saying something as I prefer console over mobile and scarcely download or play mobile games. There are so many amazing features of this game and it really captures the amazing dc experience. You can also make you wildest dc fanboy (or fangirl) dreams come true by making doomsday fight along Superman Batman beyond and brainiac or other combinations. I can play as all my all-time favorite characters such as Batman Beyond. Furthermore, I love the strategic approach you all take which makes the game very dependent on you yourself, but also give you the thrill of getting a random character’s fragments from a mystery pack. There are near infinite possibilities and other features I haven’t even began to talk about, but case in point I love This game a lot and I hope you guys keep up the good work. (Also I’m super hyped for The Batman Who Laughs and King Shazam to join the roster)
However, I wish it was just a bit easier to acquire the in-game currency and easier to get character fragments. A way to solve the currency problem is just to increase the amount you get from R.E.D. Alerts, rewards from the story mode, and so on and so forth. And as for the character fragment problem, an idea I had was do divide the mystery packs into sections, those being things like hero or villain, energy physical or mystic, earthing or alien, or some kind of classification like that.
Been playing a few years
I used to play Injustice, the mobile app, which I liked much better than the console version of that game. I gave it up after mysteriously losing characters and a bunch of gear and levels and stuff (apparently due to limited free memory on phone). New phone, new game! I haven’t had that issue in DC Legends, thankfully. I can’t really compare Injustice to DC Legends because they are so different. Legends is more of an classic RPG style game, where your team of four heroes take turns against another team of heroes. Your team consists of 4 and the hero in the leader position gives the team a special ability. The game requires a great deal of time if you want to compete with the big dogs. There’s an option to spend money, but it’s not required, and I don’t recommend it. Items in the shop are WAY overpriced and it’s easier to earn the stuff in game than to spend your hard earned $. I recommend saving your gold to strategically recharge so you can earn levels, gear, ranking, etc via battles. What you get for the gold by spending it in the in-app shop is pretty pathetic usually.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 321 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- DC LOGO, and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are the property of DC Comics ™& © 2016. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Essence Gems $19.99
- Pocketful of Essence Gems $9.99
- Handful of Essence Gems $4.99
- Crate of Essence Gems $49.99
- Vault of Essence Gems $99.99
- Head Start Pack $1.99
- Essence Gem Pack $4.99
- 5000 Gems $4.99
- Batman Starter Pack $2.99
- QUICKSTART BUNDLE $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.