Recruit Justice League Legends like Batman, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, The Joker, Harley Quinn and many more in the ultimate DC superhero fighting game!
As the shadow of the Blackest Night prophecy falls on every world, sheer willpower alone cannot save the shattered DC Universe. It’s up to you to lead a team of DC’s greatest champions to victory, but know this: the Universe cannot be restored without a strategic mind.
Download now to experience the ultimate strategy RPG, packed with all of your favorite Justice League superheroes and villains. Join Batman, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, The Joker and many more in a battle against Nekron and the Manhunters. Collect and level up your unlikely team of Super Heroes & Super Villains to save the world in epic 4v4 combat!
COLLECT 130+ DC CHARACTERS - EPIC CCG!
• Collect and form teams of Superheroes and Super Villains from across the DC Universe
• Superman and Lex Luthor? Batman and The Joker? Bring together unlikely allies to build your roster and battle against rival teams!
• Construct your own allegiance of the Justice League or build your own Suicide Squad
• Collect new DC characters every month and earn a Legendary hero for free!
FIGHT IN THE ULTIMATE DC RPG
• Immerse yourself in an exciting story mode across iconic DC locales, including Metropolis, Atlantis, Themyscira, STAR Labs, and more
• Unleash Superman’s Heat Vision, Bizarro’s Flame Breath, or Flash’s Speed Force Vortex on wave after wave of undead foes!
• Survive multiple battles by utilizing your whole roster to gain exclusive rewards and characters in R.E.D. Alert Mode
• Compete against other players around the world to demonstrate your superior team-building skills, and climb the ranks in 14 unique Leagues!
LEVEL UP TO LEGENDARY STATUS
• Strategically rank up your Superhero or Super Villain to Legendary, for improved stats, new Super Powers and a new legendary appearance
• Upgrade iconic gear for your hero, like Batman’s Batarang, Sinestro’s Power Battery, or Lex Luthor’s Kryptonite Ring!
• Experience Rebirth - unlock new looks and additional skins!
TEAM UP IN PVP EVENTS WITH FRIENDS
• Join forces with friends - work together to complete Alliance missions and fight together to take down Alliance raid bosses!
• Weekly PVP events - Arena, Blitz, Showdown and Siege tournaments
• Show off your winning strategy - Poison Ivy buff steals or Green Lantern energy shields? You decide!
• Earn exclusive rewards for participating in special events and challenges
Dominate the DC Universe! Download this unique superhero fighting game TODAY!
Find us in the Social Universe!
Game Support: https://dcgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us
Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoices
DC Legends just keeps getting better with more improvements!
* Earn more rewards! There are now several new options to earn and claim free loot! Go to the Watchtower to learn more.
* Tell your friends about your favorite game with the Referral feature!
* Participate in the monthly Raid Boss to earn amazing rewards!
* New exclusive skins every month!
* And many Bug fixes!
And check out the new DC Heroes and Villains!
* Kyle Rayner: White Lantern joins the battle!
* Nekron, Lord of the Unliving, summons the dead to serve him!
* Garth: Tempest arrives to protect his allies!
* Aquagirl: Tula is a close ally of the Atlantean Royal Family!
* Yara Flor is a demigod from the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil!
* Nubia is an Amazon who broke free from Ares' control and fights alongside her sisters
Ratings and Reviews
Boy, do we love having the DC Universe as our personal fight club. In this team-based battler, classic powers and weapons can be upgraded in so many ways we’d need a Batcomputer to figure out them all. Beyond the fun of having Superman fight beside Lex Luthor, Legends’ tactical challenges—should we use Flash’s Speed Punch or Red Streak ability?—keep us coming back.
I’ve been playing this game for well over a year and that’s saying something as I prefer console over mobile and scarcely download or play mobile games. There are so many amazing features of this game and it really captures the amazing dc experience. You can also make you wildest dc fanboy (or fangirl) dreams come true by making doomsday fight along Superman Batman beyond and brainiac or other combinations. I can play as all my all-time favorite characters such as Batman Beyond. Furthermore, I love the strategic approach you all take which makes the game very dependent on you yourself, but also give you the thrill of getting a random character’s fragments from a mystery pack. There are near infinite possibilities and other features I haven’t even began to talk about, but case in point I love This game a lot and I hope you guys keep up the good work. (Also I’m super hyped for The Batman Who Laughs and King Shazam to join the roster)
However, I wish it was just a bit easier to acquire the in-game currency and easier to get character fragments. A way to solve the currency problem is just to increase the amount you get from R.E.D. Alerts, rewards from the story mode, and so on and so forth. And as for the character fragment problem, an idea I had was do divide the mystery packs into sections, those being things like hero or villain, energy physical or mystic, earthing or alien, or some kind of classification like that.
Fun game with major Balance issues
I have played this game every day for about a year, give or take a few months. I enjoy it for the most part. It is fun to fight with my favorite super heroes and slowly build them in strength and power. The game stands well as a free to play game. You can of course pay money to acquire things quicker, but it isn’t mandatory. And there is plenty to do without having to spend a lot of cash for time-earned energy.
But in the past few months, one character, in combination with a handful of others, has been so brokenly overpowered that a team with him (Deathstroke) cannot be beaten in auto play and generally beats teams several hundred or thousand power points stronger. Ninety percent of the top ranked players are exploiting Deathstroke teams. The makers of the game have done little to fix this and have even gone so far as to delete any forum post making this complaint. I waste many PVP resources each week trying to reset my opponent list until I am not burdened with facing a half dozen of them at once.
If this balance issue was fixed, I would give this game a 5 star rating.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 327.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- DC LOGO, and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are the property of DC Comics ™& © 2016. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Essence Gems $19.99
- Pocketful of Essence Gems $9.99
- Handful of Essence Gems $4.99
- Crate of Essence Gems $49.99
- Vault of Essence Gems $99.99
- Head Start Pack $1.99
- Chemical Offer $1.99
- Black Flash Ascension - Step 1 $24.99
- Batman Starter Pack $2.99
- Essence Gem Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.