• Quickly find out when the next DC metro or bus will be at your stop.
• See closest locations of DC metro station entrances, bus stops, and Capital Bikeshare stations with available number of bikes and empty docks.
• Walking directions and distance to stops and station entrances.
• Maps of metro lines and bus routes to help you plan your trip and learn new routes.
• Incident alerts from the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) – DC Metrorail and DC Metrobus – keep you informed on the latest status alerts to plan your commute.
• Proudly made in DC •
The next bus / dc metro prediction and bike share data are provided by the following sources: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, DC Streetcar, and Capital Bikeshare. DC Mass Transit is not affiliated with these agencies.
- Bug fixes and performance updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great D.C. Metro app
I use this app whenever I take Metro. Very easy to use and bus and subway times are always accurate. Best DC metro app around. Highly recommend!
Best DC Transit App Period
So easy to use, always has the latest updated information, and best of all it has bus, metro, and bikesshare all in one place. Doesn't just list the general location of the metro stops but actually (accurately) shows all the different entrances to every station. BY FAR THE BEST DC TRANSIT APP!
DC Streetcar isn’t apparent
Despite being specifically mentioned in the write-up. Am I missing something, or was it not followed-through on?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.