dCS Mosaic Control is your unified interface to the advanced network streaming functionality of your dCS audio device. Compatible with all of our current product offerings, dCS Mosaic Control includes powerful features for music discovery and playback as well as control of your dCS Bartók, Rossini, Vivaldi, Vivaldi One, or Network Bridge.
• Powerful media browsing and search capabilities
• Support for a number of streaming media sources including:
- Internet radio
- Locally-attached USB storage
• Advanced playback control including play queue management and playlists
• Complete control over the settings and configuration of your dCS product
Please note that dCS Mosaic Control requires a network-enabled dCS device in order to function.
We're constantly working to improve dCS Mosaic Control with new features and bug fixes.
Version 1.1.0 includes the following new features and changes:
• Unified playlist support. Create and manage playlists with content from Deezer, Qobuz, TIDAL, UPnP, and Podcasts.
• A scrollbar has been added to improve navigation of long lists.
• The play queue screen automatically positions the current track into view.
• Various minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Mosaic 1.1.0 includes an update to the Mosaic Processor firmware as well. Once you have updated dCS Mosaic Control be sure to use it to check for updates to your dCS device. We highly recommend that you power-cycle your dCS device prior to updating its firmware.
For more information on the changes in Mosaic 1.1.0 please see the full release notes on the dCS.Community site.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.