* 'Dead 2048' Is a Clever Spin on the 'Threes!' and '2048' Formula - Touch Arcade
* Awarded Top 3 at The Big Indie Pitch by Pocket Gamer(GSTAR NOV. 2017)
* Awarded Top 5 at Global Indie Game Development Contest(DEC. 2017)
Welcome to the World’s 1st-ever 2048 Tower Defense Game.
It’s Dangerously Fun! It’s Free! Icecream, Anyone?
DEAD 2048 | CONCEPT & STORY:
The year is 2048. The world has been taken over by Zombies and its upto the player to survive the invasion of Zombie Waves. It’s an innovative & addictive combination of 2048 puzzle fun factor and Tower Defense mechanics. Build Towers to defend, ultimately build-up a Biology Laboratory to save the world. Survival is all it matters.
HOW TO PLAY:
1) Swipe (Diagonally Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the defense towers. When two towers with the same number touch, they merge into one.
2) Build Higher Towers to defend against Zombie Waves along the fence road.
3) Wisely use upgrades and items to help you during challenging moments.
4) When 131072 Defense Tower(Biology Laboratory) is created, the player wins!
FOR PLAYERS WHO:
1) Are big fans of the 2048 Free Games
2) Are big fans of the Tower Defense Games
3) Are big fans of Zombies
4) Are tired of the same free games
5) Are looking for a new experience
6) Love playing the game to see the ending( Finale )
7) Only keep games worth playing
8) Love uploading their plays on Youtube
DEFENSE TOWERS: Help the Man’s job
2: Wood Frame Tower
4: Warehouse Tower
8: Chamber Tower
16: Head Quarter Tower
32: Post Tower
64: Big Post Tower
128: Crossbow Tower
256: Big Crossbow Tower
512: Guard Tower
1024: Big Guard Tower
2048: Shotgun Tower
4096: Big Shotgun Tower
8192: Cannon Tower
16384: Big Cannon Tower
32768: Nuclear Plant
65536: Research Tower
131072: Biology Laboratory
It’s what they say in the south. A Man’s gotta do, what a Man’s gotta do.
ZOMBIES along the Road
Season 1: Walkers “People call me walker, because I walk” vs The walking zombies
Season 2: Bonies “I like brains, just like the rest of the walkers” vs The walking zombies
Season 3: Riders “You don’t need to outrun zombies, just your friends"
Season 4: Bursters “I am safe from head shots” vs walking Zombie
Season 5: Scavengers “Beware of smartphone walking Zombies"
Season 6: Stalkers “I woke up like this” vs The walking Zombie
Season 7: Pukers “I love it when people puke on me” vs The walking zombies
Season 8: Giants “I am a big zombie buff” vs The walking zombies
-No it's no ordinary 2048 puzzle free game
-No it’s no ordinary Zombie game
-No it’s no ordinary Tower Defense game (Road to Survival)
-Easy and fun to play - (but hard to master)
-Extremely Addictive and a great time killer for free
-Upgrades and Boosters to help during challenging moments
-Can be played without internet connection
- DEAD 2048 is not Ads Free. It also contains reward Ads that help you along the way.
- Buying Ads free removal package will get rid of intrusive ads that do not include the HD Reward Video Ads.
- Dead 2048 is different from any 2048 games out there, including fibonacci , blocks , 6X6 , 5X5 , Cupcake , Doge , bricks , + plus , inverse , journey of life , jelly , knights , luxury , merged , mania , backwards , flappy , hexagon , extended versions and editions.
- Dead 2048 gives out free IAP items such as undo cleaner
- Inspired by Gabriele Cirulli game available on the web: http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048
On this update we have fixed a Reward Ad Bug caused by Google.
Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Great twist on Threes!
We should all recognize the originality of Threes. Having said that, Dead 2048 is also notable for adding TD style game to the formula. There is a lot of depth to be found and very challenging, but infinitely replayable.
To dev: I do have an issue with the ad-removal IAP. After the purchase, the banner bar is gone. But whenever I relaunch the app from background, a non-skippable ad will be played. Is this intentional or a bug?
Game-breaking bug now called a feature. HA!
4 weeks after I reported an apparent bug that caused (more than once) my mission progress to reset, the developers just announced it was in fact a planned feature. Amazing considering they didn’t seem to know anything about it when I reported it. Also, if they did it intentionally, why did they do it more than once? Either way, they screwed over their customers by erasing all their progress without warning or compensation of any kind. After posting this I’m contacting Apple to request a refund then deleting the app.
Original review: I loved this game and paid for the ad-free version. Unfortunately, shortly after the most recent update, all my completed missions (and their associated bonuses) reset. Countless hours of progress were lost. I kept playing though hoping the problem would be fixed, but not only has it not the missions reset yet again! This is a catastrophic, game-breaking bug. I messaged the developer about two weeks ago and they said they would “check and get back” to me. I haven’t heard anything. Don’t waste your time and money on this game unless it’s fixed. I will gladly re-review if it is.
Fun but needs undo. Ad remover is a scam.
Please add undo. I'm finding too many times that I accidentally swipe the wrong way, due to the app using a 45degree isometric view. I have to use the hammer items which is a real bummer. Please fix!
Also, I paid $1.99 for ad removal but you still force me to watch ads for items. What's up with that? I thought I'd get items for free after paying the $2 ad removal purchase! Quite misleading.....
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cogoo Inc.
- 273.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © COGOO INC
- In-App Purchases
- AD Cleaner $1.99
- Constructor Package 2 $4.99
- Cleaner x20 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.