Dead Detective: A New End 9+
Point And Click Detective Game
Francesco Dell'Anna Muia
Designed for iPad
A point and click adventure with a detective twist: collect clues, interrogate witnesses, form your own "deaductions" and try to find the real culprit
The award-winning series of web games by Interactales comes to mobile!
This is the first episode, and it's totally FREE to play! No ads, no catch!
===WARNING: You don't have to be dead to play this game===
Zombies have conquered the world, and they have established their own society.
It's a lot of fun, but even zombie society has its criminals! Meet Margh, undead private detective, and help him solve the case at hand in this funny point and click adventure.
Interrogate witnesses, find clues, combine them to form your own deductions and find the culprit... or send an innocent zombie to jail!
- At least 30 minutes of gameplay, even with a walkthrough
- Zombie voice acting!
- Instantaneous translation from 'zombiesh' to english (be warned: zombies tend to say "brain" a lot!)
- Hint system that will give you a hand when you're stuck, in fhe form of Margh's partner, Ghvnn
- A "deaduction" system that will make you use your brain!
- different endings depending on your choices
"more games" button fix
Ratings and Reviews
A nice game
Playing this was loads of fun, I’d gotten the perfect ending first try and loved every moment of it. The game does a good job pacing areas and helping you where it’s needed, I never felt stuck because the game doesn’t punish you for experimenting and asking every question you can think of before coming up with your final conclusions. Was definitely worth the time and I hope to see more from the devs because this is a masterpiece and a promising series waiting to be written
Better than expected
For a point and click game, the logic in this game’s puzzles was good (for the most part). There were rarely any obscure or dumb solutions, but it was still challenging. My biggest issues are the animation and the characters. The characters are flat and bland with nothing in their dialogue to tell them apart (except for mentions of their jobs). The game was too short for them to develop at all. The animations were stiff and looked like most were done with puppets. Despite my complaints, I would absolutely recommend this game to someone looking for a point and click adventure game. I also really hope to see more episodes come out.
Really cute and fun
The game played perfectly on my iPhone 12.
The auto save kicks in when you change rooms.
Purposeful cartooning with fun artistic details. It’s a mystery adventure where you don’t just click around. You question witnesses, jot down their answers and draw conclusions from those answers. There’s even a minor action scene. You have to get all 7 conclusions correct and then present the evidence.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DellAnna-Muia Francesco
- 43.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2022 Francesco Dell'Anna Muia