Dead in Bermuda is a survival management game with RPG and adventure elements, in which you lead a team of 8 survivors from a plane crash on a strange island. Assign your survivors to tasks, gain experience and develop your survival skills, research and craft new items for the camp, explore the island for resources and solve the mysteries behind an ancient atlantean prophecy.
• Manage the well-being of your team: they can die from Hunger, Fatigue, Sickness, Injury and Depression as well as lack of water.
• Relationships between characters evolve! They can argue, become friends and even lovers.
• Research & Craft to upgrade your camp.
• Deep RPG system running behind the scenes: the efficiency of every action is tied to character skill, opinions and the state of the character.
• Exploration: 100 map areas to discover, each with its own rewards… or traps!
• Randomized elements: the map, the items, the dialogs, the skills and traits of your characters changes every new game.
• Special encounters in the jungle with choose-you-own-adventure like elements.
• Easy to play, but hard to survive!
• Updated the categories on the Mac App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Srategy All The Way
It’s easy to understand but a bit frustrating when you run out of wood so quickly and it’s essential for your survival in the game. Other than that nuisance it’s quite the fun game where it’s a mix of The Sims and Survivor. I really enjoy trying to figure out which character will help out where and discovering the mysetres of the island. Started on normal but shifted to easy to get the feel of the game. It’s def a challenge and one that I don’t think I’d mind playing over and over again.
Fun and Challenging Game - You can infact change the Difficulty
This is a nice blend of Strategy and Sims that was well thought out. It kept me addicted for awhile, but could see how some of the repetition could get annoying (it wasn’t for me). It is a harder game, but didn’t think it was impossible at all. The difficulty is in the main options at the start screen bottom option (not hard to miss). All in all worth the money and will look forward to more games like this or expansions.
Too much to spend on tedium
Unnecssarily difficult at the normal setting. More playable at “Easy”, but still mind-numbingly repetitive and dull. There are better resource management games out there.
It is just barely engaging enough to make you waste hours and realize later that you weren’t really either having fun or accomplishing whatever better things you had to do with your time.
The developer, MP Digital, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MP Digital, LLC
- 167.8 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 CCCP. Published by Plug in Digital. Published on Mac by MacPlay.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.