DEAD IN BERMUDA is a survival management game with RPG and adventure elements, in which you lead a team of 8 survivors from a plane crash on a strange island. Assign your survivors to tasks, gain experience and develop your survival skills, research and craft new items for the camp, explore the island for resources and solve the mysteries behind an ancient Atlantean prophecy.
- Manage the well-being of your team: they can die from Hunger, Fatigue, Sickness, Injury and Depression as well as lack of water.
- Relationships between characters evolve! They can argue, become friends and even lovers.
- Research & Craft to upgrade your camp.
- Deep RPG system running behind the scenes: the efficiency of every action is tied to character skill, opinions and the state of the character.
- Exploration: 100 map areas to discover, each with its own rewards… or traps!
- Randomized elements: the map, the items, the dialogs, the skills and traits of your characters changes every new game.
- Special encounters in the jungle with choose-you-own-adventure like elements.
- Easy to play, but hard to survive!
DISCLAIMER: Does NOT work on iPad Mini nor iPhone 4s. These devices couldn't be excluded properly, but they have less than 1GB RAM so the app WILL CRASH upon loading the game.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Greatly reduced RAM usage (which was most likely the cause of crashes).
- Fixed a bug where the stat “Intelligence” was replaced by a second occurrence of “Strength” in the Skills page of the Character Sheet.
- Improved the click area of a few buttons (mainly action wheel buttons and skill upgrade buttons).
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but has problems
It's a really fun game and could play it for hours. If the game didn't keep closing over and over making me repeat days over and over again I already did. Other than that it's really fun and challenging.
A bit buggy, but not bad and really fun
(edited review as I figured out how to stop crashing and changed my mind about aspects)
As others have said there are bugs. The game crashes sometimes. It’s hardly “unplayable” as others have said though. The game auto saves every morning so you don’t have to worry about losing progress should a crash happen. If it does crash, close the app and restart it from the game icon, (not the one at the bottom with most recent apps used). Don’t click multiple times when skipping ahead, once is all you need, and more can result in crashing.
The game is extremely fun although very hard. I wish there were multiple endings. However it’s an extremely great game considering there are only a couple people behind it. (Even not considering this.) Great job!
Easiest 5 Stars I could ever give. Bugs are Fixed the game is fantastic.
I saw a couple of 1-3 star reviews, read the updates made and the game is working fantastically! I actually got this game yesterday for free on Origin (on the house), after playing for 6 hours, I wanted to so badly support the developer that I searched for the game on the Tablet and here it is! I played it for a while on the tablet, and was happy to see the PC --> Touch Screen alterations made. It's like it was primarily made for Android/iOS. The story is absolutely wonderful and I'm a huge fan of the artwork and music! I need addiction counseling. I rarely EVER leave reviews and rarely ever are they 5 stars and rarely ever are my reviews this long. This is definitely a game I'm sharing on my page and will Stream.
Via: iPad Pro v.10+
The developer, Plug In Digital, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plug In Digital
- 616.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Plug In Digital
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.