Deal Master is the perfect tool for poker dealers (and players) to practice, test and monitor their speed and accuracy when dealing a variety of poker games. With Deal Master, you can:
* Practice evaluating every hand dealt to each player at the table
* Practice mucking all losing hands, leaving only the winning hand(s)
* Practice counting the stub
* Practice calculating the correct rake
There are many options to customize Deal Master. Deal Master will immediately tell you if you make a mistake. All exercises in Deal Master can be played with:
* Texas Hold’em
* Omaha Hi-Lo
* Seven Card
Deal Master keeps a master log of all sessions you play. Including:
* Total number of sessions from all exercises
* Total number of errors from all sessions from all exercises
* Errors per session ratio
* Total number of hands played from all sessions
* Average time spent on each hand from from all sessions
* Total time of all sessions
Within each session, Deal Master keeps a log of:
* Date and time of the session
* Details on how many hands were played
* Number of errors
* All settings and more
Deal Master even keeps a list of all errors that were made from each session so you can review each error to help you get better.
Complete instructions are included in Deal Master.
iOS 10 compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for New / Learning Dealers - Worth It!!!!
This is an excellent app for poker dealer students; considering the limited market for an app like this you can't ask for much more. The hand reading feature is awesome; as is the rake exercise. A tweak that would be useful is to allow an option to skip to the next hand once the max rake has been reached.
A couple added features that would really enhance the value (perhaps 2x or more) would be min raise and pot tracking exercises for no-limit and pot limit games. Nonetheless, kudos to the developers for putting this together.
For the most part, this app is pretty good. I’ve only used the Rank section, but I have noticed some errors. I did screen shots and sent them to a long time dealer friend of mine, just to confirm I wasn’t wrong and it was the app. Someone needs to go in and fix these issues. Also, when it comes to multiple winning hands, it wants me to choose between them for the ultimate winner. I figured this is based on suite, but the casinos around here don’t do it that way. They just split the pot. I think this should be optional.
Makes you muck the same low
Forces you muck the same low hand, needs to get fixed. I emailed the company, they never got back to me. You can’t muck the lows unless you muck them before the highs, super annoying. Please fix these issues and I will change my review.
- ClearVision Technologies, LLC
- 46.7 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2011 ClearVision Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.