In a classic mini dv camcorder styling, Death Lens captures the widest field of view in 3 modes: Square Frame 1:1 (perfect for Instagram), Classic 4:3 & HD 16:9. Essential functions have been created to help simplify & enhance your experience more. These include:
• The ability to shoot smooth footage & remove the shaky vignette when recording with a attachment lens
• Multiple frame rates(24, 30, 60, 120 & 240fps) and multiple frame sizes for HD video including 4K
• Manual control over focus & exposure with the ability to lock for multi take shots
• A save videos to square frame feature which saves un-cropped Classic & HD recordings into a square frame for Instagram, including imported videos also.
• A function to mark clips as favorites
• Batch import/export for multiple recordings
• A batch delete function to remove all unwanted recordings in one action
If you enjoy using the Death lens app, please take a minute to leave a positive review on the App Store.
Thanks for your support!
Are you experiencing any issues, have any comments or suggestions for updates?
Please contact us at email@example.com and we'll get right on it.
Ratings and Reviews
better since update
before i struggled to use the app with the previous layout. it made using it with the death lens handle difficult. the new layout has more room for the buttons and works a lot nicer! keep up the good work
Pretty good app. Still got a bit of tweaking left.
Been using the app whenever I have a lens I haven't scratched. Features are great. Especially the auto focus control. Turning that off and getting rid of the vignette shake (only for the fisheye, wide angle isn't affected. I've used both) is awesome. But when I look through the footy, if I wanna swipe back to the previous clip it displays a blank screen and I have to re-enter the library of footy to see it. No biggie. Also sometimes the recording symbol is stuck looping as if I'm hitting record over n over again. Also the light exposure gets SUPER blown out even with exposure locked. Maybe I don't know what I'm doing but using my regular camera (iPhone 6S) app gets rid of that problem for the most part. Would recommend this all for sure though.
Needs some bugs fixed
App is nice to use other than when trying to view footy. When looking through each clip sometimes a black screen will appear instead of the clip causing the app to close out majority of the time if you try to click anything option on the right side (like save clip etc). Please fix this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PHOKUS PTY. LTD.
- 5.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © PHOKUS PTY. LTD. 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Recording $0.00
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.