Fight against alien invaders on a space rover in Beta-4 system!
The action of this pixel game takes place in the future, when people began to colonize space. Everything went well until a distress signal was received from the distant planets of the Beta-4 system. Find out what happened to the human colonies and save the survivors!
Explore all the planets of a distant galaxy on your rover, conquer the lack of roads and fight off the monsters and mutants who captured the peaceful colonists. This will help you Professor Lee. He will bring up to date and help pump the transport in the hangar. Want an adventure? Want to play with cars in space? Or you like pixel-art games. Then this game is for you!
Features of the game Colony of Death:
- An exciting story. Find out what happened to the colonists and where the alien zombies came from.
- A variety of levels. All planets have different climatic conditions and different types of coverage and obstacles.
- 7 incredible cars: jeeps, moon rovers, 6 or even 8 wheeled monsters to conquer alien hills and battles with strangers.
- Cool upgrades. Install upgrades on your transport in the hangar: engine, transmission, suspension, tires, batteries, guns, menacing spikes, jet accelerators, etc.
- A lot of enemies. Alien zombies and mutants. Give them a fight!
- Realistic driving physics. Each rover has its own characteristics. Each planet has a unique landscape, coverage and gravity. Knowledge of physics will be useful!
- Destructible environment.
- Unique 2D graphics. Enjoy the pixel art style.
Colonists will not wait forever, they need to be saved! Stop the apocalypse of dead colony! Teleport to the space port and get ready for a breathtaking, realistic ride through the hills and caves on distant planets and to the battle with the crowds of monsters. Earn credits and die time after time until you reach the end.
- Fuel is consumed only when you press the gas pedal. Release the gas in the air and down the hills, then there will be enough fuel.
- Lower difficulty for first levels
- Localization fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super Good game!
This is definitely a very good game and should deserve more recognition. It is very well executed and is very different to the many upgrade car zombie adventure game. Not that there are many, but this is definitely one of my favorite mobile games! The people complaining just don’t know how to play, or are just too stupid to figure it out. Anyway great game! I appreciate your hard work and originality!
For what I’ve seen of the game I really like it, it’s similar to earn to die except for a few things. One there are more upgrades, a lot more and I honestly like this, I like the vehicles the upgrades and the designs, but I can’t get past the first level. Don’t get me wrong it’s not like I tried a few times then stopped, I’ve been trying for almost an hour or more, I just can’t do it, even with a fully upgraded rover the fuel just runs out to fast and I can’t get to the end, yes I’ve been stopping in the air and down hills i just can’t do it. So it’s a good game but I can’t seem to get very far.
Energy keeps running out
I feel like the energy consumption is a little cra cra. This seems like a fun game, except I don’t really want to try SO HARD to save energy. It feels like if I accidentally have the gas button pressed for even half a second while in the air it just about guarantees I won’t make it to the end. Other than that (and maybe a map maker to show the furthest point you’ve reached on the current map would be nice too).
Edit: Never-mind, I deleted it. It zaps the fun out of it if you land upside down because then you’re stuck like a turtle which sounds cool but it’s not. Good (ish) game that needs a spit shine and I’ll download again.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for review and detailed feedback! 🙂
There are enough games with “press gas button till the finish line”. I wanted to make something more challenging. As for turning upside down. After 3 secs you get a game over screen if you not trying to turn over. Do you mean that it will be better if stabilizers have enough power to turn over the rover?
- Vasily Kireev
- 182.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Киреев В.С.
- In-App Purchases
- Giant Credits Pack $3.99
- Credits doubler and no ads $5.99
- Small Credits Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.