Death Squared is a puzzle game for 1 or 2 people about coordination, cooperation, and robot explosions.
SMG Studio’s first console game is now available to play on your phone.
- 80+ puzzling levels that unfold via a fully voiced story
- Additional 10 Vault levels that are almost too hard for human consumption
- Voice acting by Ricepirate
- Original music score by Brad Gentle
- Customisable hats!
- Robot Explosions!
- Optimized to work with Bluetooth controllers
“Death Squared is our favorite... co-op game” - IGN
“This game is awesome” - Kinda Funny
"It's challenging, but in a way that can be understood by anyone from a hardened puzzle fan to kids and grandparents." - Polygon
"If you loved Portal, you'll love Death Squared" - 2old2play
"Death Squared is the apex of addiction. Something deceptively simple looking but you won’t be able to put down once you invest in its challenge." - Comics Beat
Fixed the level save bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of my favorites. 10/10. Please make more!
Worth the purchase price. Great puzzles. No annoying ads. Very intuitive controls. Solid game, if they make another I’d probably buy it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.