Debookee Tools is a status bar application which shows you real-time notifications and informations about your Airport Wi-Fi connection.
* Wi-Fi notifications: connection / roaming / disconnection / channel change, power off
* Configure it to start automatically on OS X launch.
* Optionally: SSID, Channel & Icon displayed in the status bar. You can delete all icons in status bar and let the app running in background. Redraw the icon by reopening the app a second time.
* Now using CoreWLAN API, preparing new features
Ratings and Reviews
I always check which WiFi I am connected to on my MacBook for security reasons. But this always required that I stop what I'm doing to click the WiFi Menu Bar signal icon and get the dropdown menu just to see the SSID name of the router I am currently connected to... this quickly becomes annoying!
THIS APP PERMANENTLY DISPLAYS THE WiFi SSID NAME IN THE MENU BAR FOR FREE!!!
1. Download securely from the App Store.
2. Launch the App - and it instantly goes to work showing the Monkey Logo, SSID Name, and Channel Number as the 1st thing on the right of the Mac Menu Bar (High Sierra in my case).
3. Remove everything but the SSID Name by clicking it on the Menu Bar to dropdown the options, and unchecking Channel and Debookee Icon, and checking Launch at login.
...ALL DONE IN 60 SECONDS!
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
i love this app every pleace i go
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.