Debookee Tools is a status bar application which shows you real-time notifications and informations about your Airport WiFi connection.
* Wi-Fi notifications: Connection / Disconnection / Channel change / Power off / Roaming (from a BSSID to another)
* Configure it to start automatically on macOS launch.
* Optionally: SSID, Channel & Icon displayed in the status bar. You can delete all icons in status bar and let the app running in background. Make the icon reappear by reopening the app a second time.
* Added a popup on first start to ask user for Launch At Login feature
* Fixed a bug if app was started with Wi-Fi disabled : no icons were shown in status bar
* Added more debug logs to troubleshoot Fast Association/Disconnection/Reassociation
Ratings and Reviews
I always check which WiFi I am connected to on my MacBook for security reasons. But this always required that I stop what I'm doing to click the WiFi Menu Bar signal icon and get the dropdown menu just to see the SSID name of the router I am currently connected to... this quickly becomes annoying!
THIS APP PERMANENTLY DISPLAYS THE WiFi SSID NAME IN THE MENU BAR FOR FREE!!!
1. Download securely from the App Store.
2. Launch the App - and it instantly goes to work showing the Monkey Logo, SSID Name, and Channel Number as the 1st thing on the right of the Mac Menu Bar (High Sierra in my case).
3. Remove everything but the SSID Name by clicking it on the Menu Bar to dropdown the options, and unchecking Channel and Debookee Icon, and checking Launch at login.
...ALL DONE IN 60 SECONDS!
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Found this completely by accident after updating LanScan (which is also a great app). This is so very useful!
Exactly what I needed so I can see the wifi SSID at a glance!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iwaxx Sarl
- 7.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 iwaxx Sàrl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.