Debt Payoff Assistant will help you to payoff all your debts using the popular Debt-snowball method. The debt-snowball method is the primary debt management technique taught and recommended by many financial experts. Using this approach, you would pay the minimum payments on all your debts until your first debt is payoff. Then you would use the extra payment from the paid off debt and apply it to the next debt. The amount of extra payment will grow as more debts are payoff which results in a "snowball" affect that will help you to payoff subsequent debts faster and increasing your confidence in the process.
Debt Payoff Assistant is a free full-featured version supported by ads. For an ads-free version, please search for "Debt Payoff Pro" in the App Store.
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Multiple Debts Tracking
- Track unlimited number of debts.
* Multiple Payoff Strategies
- Lowest Balance First
- Highest Balance First
- Highest Interest First
- Custom Ordering
* Debt Payment Tracking
- Tracking your debt payment is as simple as highlighting the payment from the payment schedule.
* Extra Payment Support
- Make extra principal payments to pay off your debts faster.
* Built-in Calculators
- Payoff Date Calculator
- Mortgage Calculator
- Loan Calculator
* Charts and Reports
- See your total debts, debts remaining, total interest paid, total interest saving, debt payoff date, and debt payoff time savings via charts and reports.
* Percent Paid Progress Bars
- Progress bar for each debt helps motivate you toward paying off your debts.
* Payment Due Date Notification
- Reminds you when payments are due. You can also set the time of day that you want to be notified.
* Amortization Table
- A complete payment schedule allows you to view the interest, principal, and remaining balance for each and every payment of the loan.
* Dynamic Custom Ordering of Debts
- With the custom ordering strategy, you can dynamically change the order of debts payoff from the main screen and instantly see how it affects the total debt plus interest amount and the debt payoff date.
* Payoff Date Calculator
- Use the built-in calculator to see the how the monthly payment amount will affect the payoff date and total interest paid.
* Passcode Security
- Passcode protection to keep financial information private.
* Export Capability
- Export your payment list and amortization schedule in HTML format via email.
* Large Number Keypad
- Enter numeric amounts easier and faster with a large standard keypad.
* Customization Settings and Icons
- Configurable settings and beautiful debt icons to customize the application based on your preferences.
* Debt Delete Lock
- Prevents accidental deletion of debts and debt payment tracking.
* Backup / Restore
- Backup your data to your computer for safekeeping. Then restore it to your iOS device when you need to via the iTunes file sharing interface.
* International Currency Supports
- Currency support is based on the region setting of your device.
* Clean, Intuitive User Interface
Fix issue with app failing to launch on iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So this is an amazing app! Great way to manage debt and to help pay it off. As of right now though it has pretty much Ed ranked seeing as it will not work with iOS 13 and newer. When attempted to check off a payment for a bill or something it just says that you can only check off up to three months. Mind you it could be last month you or the current month or a future month it will still pop up saying you can only check off up to three months. As long as this is happening the app is useless. Hope it gets fixed.
Exactly what I was looking for.
I was attempting to create my own “snowball” method by applying the payment from a previously paid off debt onto the next one and then carrying that larger payment forward until all of my debts are paid off. I wanted to see the payments spread out in a chart so I can actually see what is happening with my payments. I like that I can choose a custom order of applying the snowball or pay in order of highest balance or interest first. I also like that I can add an extra payment and make the snowball bigger! It is a very simple app but it gets the job done. It gave me a closer end date to what seems like endless student loans!
This app is great. It does everything i need to track my bills. i would love to be able to add and subtract extra money to see how it affects my snowball. I would also be happier if new bills didn’t use the date i started using the app with a pay off date that’s already passed. It should show current date and then guess of when it should be paid off a Little later. I may not reach my goal date but at least i would have a shot
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.