Debt Threat shows you how to eliminate debt and build wealth without changing your current lifestyle, without cutting back on the things you love, and without making more money!
The app has both a basic and an advanced debt elimination program. If you don’t qualify for the advanced program, you will automatically be enrolled in the basic program. While in the basic program, you will be given suggestions on how to improve either your credit score or your disposable income in order to qualify for the advanced program. Debt threat will give you valuable recommendations on how to significantly increase your credit score in as little as 30 days! It will also give you actionable information on how to increase your income with side hustles that require very little startup capital, but have the potential for huge returns. Have no fear, you will still be shown how to pay off your debts, using the debt snowball method, in the basic debt elimination program, but the aim will be to get you into the advanced debt elimination program. This is why you're given tips on how to increase your credit score or your monthly cash flow in order to move up from the basic program. When you're ready for the advanced program, you will then be guided, step by step, on how to acquire and rapidly eliminate your debts using lines of credit. After you’ve paid off all your non-mortgage debts, you’ll then be given suggestions on how to convert a lump sum of cash into a stream of income in order to achieve financial freedom.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. http://debtthreatapp.com/pdf/terms_and_conditions.pdf
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JERMARIE SOLUTIONS, LLC
- 106 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Jermarie Solutions, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Debt Threat $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.