Debtables gives you a simple and intuitive way to manage and pay off your debts using the tried and true “snowball” method that comes recommended by financial experts. Using this method, let Debtables guide you through the process of becoming debt free in a much shorter time than you can imagine!
● Cloud-based app
○ Once you sign up, your data stays with you as you switch devices and is always up to date.
● Full Debt Summary
○ At a glance you will know how much debt you’ve paid off and how much you have remaining
○ Other essential items include: Total Monthly Payment, # of Debts, Pay off Strategy, Snowball (extra payment amount), your latest achievement, and of course when you will be DEBT FREE!
● Debt Progress
○ View the current remaining balances, due dates, pay off dates, upcoming payment amounts, interest rates and progress percentage of all debts in one place
● Unlimited Debt Tracking
○ Track all of your debts in one place. There is no limit to how many debts that you can add.
● Debt Payment Tracking and Notifications
○ Easily mark debts as paid once they are due
○ Modify and remove debts with a simple tap
○ View details of all payments, interest and final payment date
○ Enable notifications for each debt to ensure that you pay on time
● Multiple Pay Off Strategies
○ Turn Snowball method On or Off to see the true effect on your debts
○ Included in free version - Lowest Balance First (most popular method)
○ In-app purchase adds Highest Balance First, Highest Interest First, and Lowest Interest first (in addition to adding reports, achievements, and removing ads)
● Four financial Calculators
○ Loan - Determine your estimated payment for a loan based on interest rate and time
○ Affordable Loan - Based on the monthly payment that you want, you can see what your maximum loan should be
○ Mortgage - Basic mortgage calculator to determine your monthly payment based on the home price, down payment percentage and length of loan. Includes full amortization schedule
● Visual Reports/Charts (In-app purchase)
○ Analyze all of your debts visually with these powerful reports that show you just how much interest you are paying and where your money is going!
● Achievements (in-app purchase)
○ Earn medals as you pay off 25%, 50% and 100% of each debt. Gold medals are earned when you completely pay off a debt. Check out our trophy case in your profile, and be proud of your achievements!
● In-app Purchase
○ Although the free version is an exceptionally useful already, with one payment of $0.99, you get additional incredibly valuable functionality mentioned above:
■ Visual Reports
■ Addition Pay Off Strategies
■ Removes Ads
1) User can enter interest rate up-to 3 digits past the decimal.
2) User can add custom payment amount directly to principal.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I want to like this app
I hate to criticize the app on here but I can find no other way to contact the developer. I can't enter my debts into the app b/c of the following error message: "monthly payment should be greater than or equal to $NaN". I have no idea what that means and don't care; I want to enter my actual minimum payment (and btw, I even tried different #'s and still got the error message).
Update: I figured out the problem. The app will not accept 0% interest? Why?! A workaround is using '0.1%' Please address.
Love the app, but no support
Purchased the pro version of this app in October and was very pleased with the set up and options - for one brief, shining month I was pumped to have found an attractive and intuitive debt snowball app! However last week the app just stopped loading and was rendered unusable - data appears to be gone and there is no way to reach out to the developer regarding the malfunction.
January 2019 follow up: Continued lack of response from Apple and developer in responses to review and outreach attempts. Server connectivity returned only to experience glitches and crashes. At one point all of my data and progress was simply gone even after I restored my purchase. Users can be patient with these sorts of problems but communication is key - and here there’s none. Save your money and run far away from this one.
Couldn’t get passed signup screen
The tutorial views were all broken. Once I got passed that, the sign up button remained disabled complaint about the password I created that meets all the requirements. Trash flavored trash.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.