toddlermonitor™ hangs on your kid's bedroom door alerts if they leave their room. Get a great night's sleep - that little one isn't going anywhere!
toddlermonitor™ iOS Application allows a user to:
- connect their iOS device with up to 3 toddlermonitor™ devices
- receive audible and haptic alerts on their iOS device when motion is sensed by the device
- receive alerts when phone is slienced or in "Do not disturb" mode
- get reminders to rearm after alert is received
- review historical notifications relating to motion detected by devices
- tailor settings based on sensitivity level, as well as audible and haptic alert preferences
- link to support pages and receive information about the app version
- receive notifications to alert users when they are out of range or have a low battery on their toddlermonitor™ or iOS device
- dismiss alarm directly from notification
- minor updates and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but not perfect!
Overall I love our DECCO but I have a few complaints.
First - our house is a 3,600 sq ft ranch with a basement and my Decco’s Bluetooth goes in and out or range a lot which is frustrating. It’s not like I’m ever far from her room.
Secondly - I really wish that you could deactivate the alarm quicker. On my iPhone I have to unlock the phone, swipe over two screens to where my app is, open the app and then press okay... all while the alarm is sounding. I wish it could be more like my phone’s timer or alarm where I could swipe to turn off the alarm volume. Otherwise we enjoy our DECCO so far!
I love it, purchased when it was still on Kickstarter or IndieGogo (can’t recall which). Finally started using it on my toddler and just telling him that “our little buddy will call my phone if you leave your bed” has made him stop getting up 😂 my only wish is that I could set a time range such as 8p-6a so that I didn’t have to remember to disarm my phone before going into his room in the morning. That’s the ONLY reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5!
Exactly what i needed
I live in a two story house and i am always scared the kids will fall down the stairs if they wake up in the middle of the night. This lets me rest because it alerts me any time they try to leave their room. And also if someone tries to open it from the outside.
Gets the job done! The range is not great, so if your room is far or you have concrete walls this may not work for you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DECCO Toddler Monitor Inc.
- 76.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © DECCO Toddler Monitor Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.