Decide Now! Lite 4+
Designed for iPad
Can't decide? Or afraid of making the wrong choice? The original Decide Now! app is here to help you! Create your question, add answers, spin the wheel and see what comes up!
Decide Now! will randomly choose your next step in those situations and give you entertaining ideas on different occasions.
Where to travel? What dress should I wear? Who is going to answer in the classroom?
Let Decide Now! select it in a fun way!
The Lite Version of Decide Now! has 8 predefined wheel templates. Please check out our full version to choose from your OWN creative ideas!
• DEACTIVATE LABELS: disable/enable labels to temporarily eliminate some choices
• SHARING: Share your decisions with your friends
• SHAKE TO RANDOMISE: randomly reposition your labels on the wheel just by shaking your device
• Predefined wheel templates
• Exciting color schemes
• Dark / light themes
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Completely new flat-looking user interface
* Dark / light themes
* New stunning color schemes
* New app icon
* Quick-stop option
* Shake to randomise
* New label deactivation workflow
* Deactivated labels will be stored with the wheel
* Other bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I did enjoy the format and everything but I read some of the comments on here to see what it's about and they're right, We can barely make our own categories or anything, That's just sad. Basically a let down!
Always trust the reviews
To that one reviewer who said that the option to change categories is there. They’re right. You can “change” the categories but only that. You absolutely cannot edit any of these preset options given to you. What you download is what you get. Other than choosing between the 8 or so options for category and sub-options within that there is no way for you the consumer to add your own options.
Use “Tiny Decisions” Instead
You have to pay $1.99 just to make your own? Why do that when I can just use the “Tiny Decisions” app. That app is way better. It’s 100% free AAAAND I can set it to work with siri. So I can crest one of fast food places in my local area and if I’m driving around and can’t decide what to eat that app makes it to where I can ask Siri and I’ll get an answer that’s randomized.
The developer, Catforce Studio, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gleb Kotov
- 4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Gleb Kotov