In the series of virtual naval warfare, military leaders from the world shall wish you victory. With the exquisite scenes and real battle experience, you will become the commander who fight in all kinds of legendary wars. What are you waiting for? Join us now!
In the game, you will be playing as a commander in the virtual world. By developing your fleet, guiding it on its way to invincibility through countless battles on the sea, you will find all sorts of precious resources and risk to be discovered in the vast sea. It may be a little lonely fighting alone, so build up your alliance and expand your territorial sea with your friends!
- Exquisite real scenes and details, as well as vivid battle scenarios;
- A strategy game that puts forth true to life naval struggling between fleets;
- An equipment upgrade system that allows your battleships to be invincible;
- Journeys to the battlefield and conquering countries with your alliance to be rewarded with large resource bonus;
- The brand new general system inviting WWII military leaders to your fleet to help you conquer the sea;
- Among PVP and PVE battles, the world BOSS awaits your challenge with glamorous rewards!
1. New system and gameplay
Show you the world of naval warfare
2. Here come the core armors
Guard you on the way of fierce battles
3. Air-to-air ordnance for long range attacks
Begin your journey and conquer as the king
4. Take islands and plunders
Build your unequalled naval base
Ratings and Reviews
Beware of money pit!
I am a regular consumer, not a paid person that writes lies. At first was excited about the game, was intrigued on how it worked. Soon I joined a legion and the people were great. They taught me how the game works and soon discovered it is a huge money pit. Since I am a competitive person, I began to spend money in order to help my Legion and gain strength at the same time. By the time I knew it, my investment of money and time was too great. The system at times read to see if your power, making it seem that you are the one that needs to make Adjustments. This is all a fallacy, the game developer wants you to waste more money in order to make up the power loss. I reached out to customer service, and realized I would never get an answer. According to other posts, the developer is notorious ignoring emails. Save yourself a lot of time and money and avoid this game.
Waste of Time and Money
When I started playing I enjoyed the game. I made plenty of friends, joined a legion and had great fun. After about a year of playing I noticed that the developers started taking away things that helped players grow. I didn’t think much of it until the servers started having issues with things like events, special login games against other servers started not working for several weeks and no answers from the developers as to why. Then my iPad had issues with a replay for six months and I found out that several other players had the same issue. After several no replies from the developers I figured they just don’t care. The last straw was when half the servers, and most of my friends were locked out of their Facebook login to the game for months. Believe me I have given this game plenty of my time, money and patience. I can’t in good faith recommend this game to anyone.
Lack of support for the defective areas of the game.
I have sent many emails to the developers about glitches that have caused people to lose their rewards. I for one recharged for diamonds near reset time. When I was clicking my rewards for the recharge, it happened to land on the time of reset for the game. The game acted as if it was giving me my rewards but when I reset my game to make sure I had the rewards there was nothing to be found. I kindly emailed the developer to have them compensate me on the loss of my rewards. What I received in replies were rude responses and at the end all they could tell me was basically to pay attention to reset time and do not recharge at that time. They did not compensate me in anyway except for ignoring my emails. The game can be a good game, but they have many bugs and are terrible at fixing these bugs or compensating for it.
- King Hawkeye server 23
- Shengqiang Xia
- 103.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © YOTO INFINITE NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO.LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- $19.99 Exchange 1100 Diamonds $19.99
- $9.99 Exchange 510 Diamonds $9.99
- $4.99 Exchange 230 Diamonds $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.