The Deck of Fate Mobile Edition brings the elegance and functionality of Evil Hat's Deck of Fate to your phone or tablet. The cards are always with you, right at your fingertips. No matter where you go, you can be Legendary!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN DECKS
• Use cards from one or more Deck of Fate card sets.
• Choose from one of three card back designs.
• Use the “Always Upright” setting to keep your cards upright always, or leave it off, if you want to use alternate interpretations for inverted cards.
• Use the “Maintain Hand” option to keep a hand of cards, rather than playing straight off the deck.
• Use the “Infinite Deck” option to reshuffle after every draw, for dice-like randomization.
• Assign a skill profile, and the app will calculate your outcomes for you!
• Select a color theme, or allow the app to always match your card backs.
• Use a horizontal spinner for fast skill selection, or use a drop-down. Place them at the top or bottom of your play screen.
• High resolution card art, for crisp, beautiful appearance on modern screens.
• Create your own custom skill profiles for use with your custom decks.
• Supports both portrait and landscape modes.
• Extensive in-app Help available.
New to the Deck of Fate?
Evil Hat’s Deck of Fate is a set of 96 cards for use with Fate or Fudge based RPGs. Included are the following card sets:
• A 6-card “Accelerated Arcana” deck: Six inspirational images, one for each of the approaches from Fate Accelerated.
• A 9-card “Core Arcana” deck: Nine inspirational images covering nine concepts, with “aspect style” positive and negative takes on each.
• An 81-card “Dice Card” deck: Shuffle this deck and draw to simulate the toss of four Fate Dice. Inspirational phrases are found on each card to give you cues on how to interpret the result.
Visit Evil Hat at http://evilhat.com/home/deck-of-fate to learn more!
The Deck of Fate, the Fate logo, and related images are trademarks of Evil Hat and are ©2014 Evil Hat Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.
• Fixed a bug causing custom skill profiles to fail to save correctly.
• Fixed missing card art on the help pages.
• Stock decks now default to always showing cards upright. Custom decks can still be set to allow inverted cards.
• Corrected a mistake in the DFRPG skill list.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Off to a great start
So this app basically has me leaving my physical deck at home, it’s that good.
One thing: under Paint Scorton Guide, there’s no card(s) for the Ladder, Outcomes, Actions and Incoming and Compelling rules. These sure be handy! Any way to add them in a future release!?
Excellent app for FATE
An excellent tool for your fate game. A lot of customizable options for your game and is a must for the GM on the go. Would love to see more world settings added like Andromida Space Opera or any the story's coming out of Evil Hats patreon.
Lots of logos, some bugs
Logos take a while to sit through, die rollers don't have this. Also if you tap the deck too fast, cards get stuck and you have to quit and sit through logos again to fix it.
The developer, Hidden Achievement LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hidden Achievement, LLC
- 188.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Hidden Achievement LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tianxia Arcana $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.