Deck Pass is the official mobile application of USA Swimming.
Download the Deck Pass application today and connect with all your swimming friends. Share times, brag about your accomplishments and set your goals in this application that lets you compete and connect.
All swimmers, from state champions to summer leaguers, can track their times with the log book and even keep track of their personal goals with Deck Pass. USA Swimming members can also look up their times and recent meets, check their IMX scores, and see all of the Deck Pass patches they’ve earned.
USA Swimming coaches can use the mobile application to monitor their team’s times and rankings. Furthermore, coaches can use the mobile application to assign coach-given patches to swimmers. Why wait until you’re in front of a computer when you can use your mobile phone on deck to award your swimmers for their hard work!
Deck Pass Mobile Features:
- Patch Scanner
- Ability to earn patches out of the pool with QR codes
- IMX scores, best times, recent meets and rankings for USA Swimming members
- Digital patches for your achievements at practice and at competitions
- A way to connect with your swimming friends
- A tool that allows coaches to award digital patches to their swimmers
- Your USA Swimming team's times, scores and rankings
- USA Swimming information on upcoming events, meetings, certifications and results
- A digital log book to keep track of your times and earn more patches
- A goal tracker to set goals for the season and monitor your progress
- USA Swimming Membership Card for all member types
- Deck Pass Perks: Deck Pass users will get exclusive deals from USA Swimming and their sponsors and partners.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s Great But...
This app is great. My swim coach wanted our IMX scores. Instead of having to go back and forth through my times and the USA Swimming app, I just had to look at the IMX power points built in-app! This saved a lot of time and was very helpful. Though, there is a downside. It keeps on telling me to get deck pass plus, Which doesn’t exist in “my region” Overall, a great app.
“An error occurred. Make sure you have access to internet”
I used to be able to use this app. It was great. I’d give it 5 stars if I didn’t have this error. I have been getting this error even when I have full bars on wifi & cellular. I have tried using this app on LTE, 5G, and wifi and the error pops up. The error prevents me from making an account or searching my times. I’m giving it 2 stars because it used to work (and I liked it), but now I can’t use it. I’ve tried reinstalling the app multiple times.
Wish we could upload screenshots of the error messages. Stoops working about once a year - and takes weeks/months to resolve. This latest issue is that app can’t seem to connect to the server & has been offline for 4-5 weeks. Which is bad timing because we want to look up some swimmers from the trials.
Great little companion for my swimmers when it works. Tracks milestones & Lets them see how their friends/competition is doing, especially for out of area meets & invites.
But just way too glitchy
The developer, USA Swimming, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- USA Swimming
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 USA Swimming