Decked Builder aims to be the perfect companion for your Magic the Gathering hobby, taking care of everything related to deck building.
Note: The Lite version of Decked Builder comes loaded with Magic 2011, Zendikar block, Shards of Alara block and Shadowmoor block cards. Upgrade to the full version to enjoy access to the entire Magic card universe.
Use it to find the right card for your deck, together with pricing information so you will never be on the bad end of a trade. Build your deck, analyze it, test it, and finally share it with your friends.
Based on the acclaimed Decked Builder for the iPhone, read what our users have to say:
"Love this app, has replaced all my custom spreadsheets.... Well worth the investment!"
- Jeff Warwick
"The addition of the collection is what truly makes this the best Magic The Gathering card tracking and deck building app out there."
- Matt Larsen
"I must say I very much like your application. It rekindles my MTG-interest. I'm currently more a collector than a player but mostly because I haven't played for a while and find it difficult to get a good overview of the game and deck constructing. Your app fits perfectly to get me back in the game."
- Maxim Fris
* The entire Magic card database, at your fingertips
- Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
- Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
- Searches also allow full card text lookup. Find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
- Almost every card available on Gatherer, including online only Masters Edition cards.
* Construct and test your decks, right on your device
- Build deck listings and sideboards
- Easily test sample draws from the deck
- Full Apprentice .dec support
* Manage your collection
- Manage your collection of cards
- Designed for easy recording with built in keyboard support
- Find cards within your collection using the same powerful search engine used for deck building
- Easily check for missing cards from your collection that your deck needs
- Manage multiple collections for all your different needs, such as your for-sale collection or your MTG Online collection
* Integration with external data sources
- Purchaseable card prices are automatically available, courtesy of TCGplayer.com. Never make a bad trade ever again!
- Card art is automatically retrieved and cached locally
* Print your DCI deck sheet
- Easily print a deck registration sheet for any DCI tournament. No more hassle of filling up deck registration forms!
* Catch up on the latest news
- RSS feeds from specially selected deck building sites and blogs
- Clicking a highlighted card name would immediately pop up it's details in a window.
* Share with your friends
- Specially format and email the deck to your friends with Apprentice .dec file attachment.
- Import and export .dec files into other edition of Decked Builder (iPhone and iPad edition)
- Fully compatible with Dropbox, so you can easily synch all your decks among all your various devices.
- Import text file decks from MTGO
- Card Cam interface has been simplified:
a) Simple threshold slider
b) Scan the entire card now instead of just the picture to be consistent with the other apps
- Added Price History of cards (courtesy of CardShark.com)
- New Card Type searches (And/Or + Basic Lands)
- Share Decks Online
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It seems to have a decent UI and has plenty of features including card pricing, mana curve, testing, etc etc. Why’s it useless you may ask? Incomplete card database. I play only commander and it doesn’t even include staples like sol ring. I haven’t been able to really use the app and nor will I considering I can’t even use it until I spend $10 on it. No thanks I’ll be sticking to tapped out. I suggest the developers of the app make some of the bells and wistles not work on the lite version unstead of making it unusable by anyone not playing standard.
Needs to update with newer sets
I haven’t played Magic since the 90s. Thought I would get back into it with the Magic 2015 Core set. I purchased a few decks and boosters and downloaded this app to help me manage them. But when I tried adding my cards to the collection I noticed that the Magic 2015 set isn’t available. Basically that makes this app useless to me for the time being. Glad I only downloaded the free version.
Keep this app up to date with the newest sets and then I can properly rate it.
Too old to be useful for 2017 games.
The latest set added to this app is Magic 2014. Really. This is now 2017. The app is ancient and needs to be updated.
If the author would update this app, I’d gladly pay for it. As it stands now, however, I’m glad I only downloaded the free version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.