Love decorating and designing? Over 5 million users like you are using our app as a pocket tool for house flipping projects and a relaxing game to unleash creativity at your fingertips. Join our leading creative community to experience more!
Discover and socialize
• Find the latest home decor trends and DIY (how-to) tips from interior designers and bloggers
• Browse for inspiration and try other users’ designs on your own template or real room (AR technology)
• Create designs to receive feedback from our community
• Build an impressive design portfolio and become an influencer
• Follow, like, and comment in-app and share interior design content on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.
Play, win and get rewards
• Participate in relaxing free home design challenges that allow you to live the life of an interior decorator
• Sponsor your own design challenges for the community to participate in
• Win badges and coins, increase your level and make it on the leaderboard by unleashing your creativity with your designs, influencing the community, and participating in unique events
Design your dream home at your fingertips
• Design with full control by virtually placing furniture and decor items from over 30 brands onto templates or a photo of your real home
• Ensure that furniture and decorations will fit perfectly in your floor plan and house architecture with our selection of augmented reality (AR) and three-dimensional (3D) models
Shop your favorite brands all in one place
• DecorMatters provides millions of home furniture, decorations, lighting, and art from your favorite furniture stores, including Wayfair, Overstock, World Market, Ruggable, West Elm, Lulu & Georgia, and more!
• Filter our endless selection of products based on room, style, and brand
• Try items in your home before making a purchase and buy straight from the app
Build your portfolio and network
• Freelance interior designers and decorators are leveraging DecorMatters to source customers and accelerate productivity while receiving great engagement/feedback from interior design projects and clients
• DecorMatters makes budgeting simple while providing a visualization tool to help you easily present room planning, space arrangement, and furniture placement.
Our app is FREE but offers in-app purchase options to buy virtual coins, which could be used to unlock MyDecor furniture and decor items and more premium features. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of each purchase.
Thank you for using DecorMatters! We update the app as often as possible to make it more enjoyable for you. In this small update, you will find:
• A lot of bug fixes
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps DecorMatters live and fun.
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tap chat in your profile in the app to talk to us.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is the app I’ve always dreamed of. It is beautifully designed and easy to use. If you are looking for a simple, effective, working design app, this is the one for you. I have only had it for a few months, and I play it as much as possible, sometimes for hours every day. It has tens of thousands of furniture and accessory options, and doesn’t require you to put certain pieces of furniture in certain areas, you can do whatever you want. I have friends on this app, and am always excited when they post new designs. While you can play with strangers, there isn’t much you can do to interact with them, so it is very child friendly. I would recommend 9+ for this app, because there are links in the app that lead to websites where you can purchase furniture. I really love the challenges, because you can “compete” with other players in a friendly, non competitive way. The only problem I see with this app is the fact that you have to pay to use pictures of your own decor. Overall, this is an amazing app for kids and adults, and I totally recommend it to anyone searching for a good interior design app. 🤪😜😍😎♥️🤩
So fun but could use better organizing
Finally! The interior design game I’ve been looking for! And free too!!! This game gives free will for designing a room without having to purchase coins or diamonds; or voting (for what seems like forever) on rooms for tickets to design your own room. The only (small) downfall in the organization of items for rooms. Looking through accent chairs will also pull up random mirrors or tables. Searching for specific items is almost pointless because you’ll get everything but what you’re looking for. Maybe I’m just too new to this game and haven’t figured the search part out yet; but still, searching for “bowl of fruit” (because this game gives you the chance to be that detailed and specific- one of the pluses of the game) should be a bit easier and not show pillows or wall decor. Another thing I really enjoy is that it’s a type of social media. Almost like instagram. You can comment and like and follow other “designers”, even give gifts that give coins. I haven’t figured out what the coins do for you yet. Anyways, this game is great and I really hope someone behind it can narrow down the search option and categorize the thousands upon thousands of items to design with. Maybe that’s the problem, too many items to begin with?
So much potential
The first design I did was tedious to put together and very frustrating. I kept with it though, and I'm improving my skills for using the tools provided. If you are used to design programs like Photoshop, you'll be frustrated too. You are very limited on what you can put in a room because you have to find pieces that are the right angle for the room. There are a few options to edit what you choose, but not enough to make it perfect. You can change the perspective, but it Doesn't let you change the shape so you can get the right shape/perspective. There should be some paint brush options so we can add shadows where things should be darker, to help make the rooms look so flat and fake. I also wish that there were more filter options so I could search by style of room to only choose from the theme I'm going for. It would save me a lot of time looking through items. I really hope they add these things in the future. I love seeing the creative things people come up with, and I love the idea of these challenges to make you design a room for a specific purpose. The graphic designer in me needs these editing changes to happen for me to give a 5 star rating. I can already see that this app is going to be very addicting and fun!!
- DecorMatters, Inc.
- 121 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 DecorMatters, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 2500 Coins $1.99
- 50 IMG Stocks $3.99
- 10 IMG Stocks $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.