Featured as "Best Home Design & Decorating App" by Apple, US News, Architectural Digest, Apartment Therapy, House & Garden, Cosmopolitan, Realtor.com, and Redfin.
Love home decorating and designing? Over 5 million decorators like you are using our app to virtually decorate any space and unleash creativity at your fingertips. Join our leading creative community to experience more!
Discover and socialize
• Find the latest home decor trends and DIY (how-to) tips from interior designers and bloggers
• Browse for inspiration and try other users’ designs on your own template or real room (AR technology)
• Create designs to receive feedback from our community
• Build an impressive design portfolio and become an influencer
• Follow, like, and comment in-app and share interior design content on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.
Play, win and get rewards
• Participate in relaxing free home design challenges that allow you to live the life of an interior decorator
• Sponsor your own design challenges for the community to participate in
• Win badges and coins, increase your level and make it on the leaderboard by unleashing your creativity with your designs, influencing the community, and participating in unique events
Design your dream home at your fingertips
• Design with full control by virtually placing furniture and decor items from over 30 brands onto templates or a photo of your real home
• Ensure that furniture and decorations will fit perfectly in your floor plan and house architecture with our selection of augmented reality (AR) and three-dimensional (3D) models
Shop your favorite brands all in one place
• DecorMatters provides millions of home furniture, decorations, lighting, and art from your favorite furniture stores, including Wayfair, Overstock, World Market, Ruggable, West Elm, Lulu & Georgia, and more!
• Filter our endless selection of products based on room, style, and brand
• Try items in your home before making a purchase and buy straight from the app
Build your portfolio and network
• Freelance interior designers and decorators are leveraging DecorMatters to source customers and accelerate productivity while receiving great engagement/feedback from interior design projects and clients
• DecorMatters makes budgeting simple while providing a visualization tool to help you easily present room planning, space arrangement, and furniture placement.
Our app is FREE but offers in-app purchase options to buy virtual coins, which could be used to unlock MyDecor furniture and decor items and more premium features. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of each purchase.
Thank you for using DecorMatters! We update the app as often as possible to make it more enjoyable for you. In this release, you will find:
• Bug fixes and updates.
Love the app? Rate us! Your support keeps the DecorMatters community growing.
Have a question? Tap chat in the app or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the app I’ve always dreamed of. It is beautifully designed and easy to use. If you are looking for a simple, effective, working design app, this is the one for you. I have only had it for a few months, and I play it as much as possible, sometimes for hours every day. It has tens of thousands of furniture and accessory options, and doesn’t require you to put certain pieces of furniture in certain areas, you can do whatever you want. I have friends on this app, and am always excited when they post new designs. While you can play with strangers, there isn’t much you can do to interact with them, so it is very child friendly. I would recommend 9+ for this app, because there are links in the app that lead to websites where you can purchase furniture. I really love the challenges, because you can “compete” with other players in a friendly, non competitive way. The only problem I see with this app is the fact that you have to pay to use pictures of your own decor. Overall, this is an amazing app for kids and adults, and I totally recommend it to anyone searching for a good interior design app. 🤪😜😍😎♥️🤩
Close but no cigar!
It’s nearly the dream design app...but they overlooked some tiny but SEVERELY ANNOYING technical flaws that impure gameplay. There is a pop up button when an item is selected recommending similar items & you cannot make it go away. I have an iPhone 8 & on my phone that button covers the perspective slider so I cannot ever use that function. It limits my selection of items to next to nothing because I cannot properly place them in the room. Also, don’t think about using anything white, silver, or pale. The app cannot tell the difference between the item and the background & automatically deletes major parts of it (or won’t delete an obscure shape of part of the background). I’ve spent hours trying to clean up images to make them look halfway decent & not obstruct the other items in the room, but eventually came to the conclusion that the majority of them are just not worth trying. Scaling could also be improved, many of the rugs cannot be enlarged to fit the entire room (at least not sideways the way I’ve had to position them because of the perspective slider) & several of the final touches won’t scale down enough to fit on the tables & look natural. Lastly, while I do enjoy the ability to design outside of the challenge & the free materials (they are the highlights of the game), like any interior design game I find the quantity of challenges lacking. Especially the more advanced ones with requirements.
So fun but could use better organizing
Finally! The interior design game I’ve been looking for! And free too!!! This game gives free will for designing a room without having to purchase coins or diamonds; or voting (for what seems like forever) on rooms for tickets to design your own room. The only (small) downfall in the organization of items for rooms. Looking through accent chairs will also pull up random mirrors or tables. Searching for specific items is almost pointless because you’ll get everything but what you’re looking for. Maybe I’m just too new to this game and haven’t figured the search part out yet; but still, searching for “bowl of fruit” (because this game gives you the chance to be that detailed and specific- one of the pluses of the game) should be a bit easier and not show pillows or wall decor. Another thing I really enjoy is that it’s a type of social media. Almost like instagram. You can comment and like and follow other “designers”, even give gifts that give coins. I haven’t figured out what the coins do for you yet. Anyways, this game is great and I really hope someone behind it can narrow down the search option and categorize the thousands upon thousands of items to design with. Maybe that’s the problem, too many items to begin with?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DecorMatters, Inc.
- 146.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 DecorMatters, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 2500 Coins $1.99
- Monthly membership $6.99
- 13500 Coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.