Love decorating and designing? Join our creative community of over 4 million users and start using the DecorMatters app powered by AR & AI technology as a home design game, design and shopping tool for house flipping or freelance projects, and relaxing space to unleash your creativity!
Discover and socialize
- Find the latest home decor trends and DIY (how-to) tips from interior designers and bloggers
- Browse for inspiration and try other users’ designs on your own template or room
- Build an impressive design portfolio and become an influencer of the community
- Publish your designs to receive feedback from our creative community
- Follow, like, and comment in-app and share interior design content on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.
Play, win and get rewards
- Participate in relaxing free home design challenges that allow you to live the life of an interior decorator
- Sponsor your own design challenges for the community to participate in
- Win badges and coins, increase your level and make it on the leaderboard by unleashing your creativity with your designs, influencing the community, and participating in unique events
Design your dream home at your fingertips
- Design with full control by virtually placing furniture and decor items from over 30 brands onto templates or a photo of your real home
- Ensure that furniture and decorations will fit perfectly in your floor plan and house architecture with our selection of augmented reality (AR) and three-dimensional (3D) models
- Measure room dimensions easily by using the AR ruler powered by Apple ARKit
Shop your favorite brands all in one place
- Decor Matters provides millions of home furniture, decorations, lighting, and art from your favorite furniture stores, including Wayfair, Overstock, World Market, Pier 1, West Elm, Article, and more!
- Filter our endless selection of products based on room, style, and brand
- Try items in your home before making a purchase and buy straight from the app
Build your portfolio and network
- Freelance interior designers and decorators are leveraging DecorMatters to source customers and accelerate productivity while receiving great engagement/feedback from interior design projects and clients
- DecorMatters makes budgeting simple while providing a visualization tool to help you easily present room planning, space arrangement, and furniture placement
Our app is FREE but offers subscriptions for premium features within the app. By purchasing more stocks, you have more cloud storage to save your favorite items and to upload and expand your design inventory with your very own personalized decor. We offer five auto-renewing options:
- $0.99 per year for 10 stocks
- $3.99 per year for 50 stocks
- $6.99 per year for 100 stocks
- $19.99 per year for 1000 stocks
- $39.99 per year for unlimited stocks
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Thank you for using the DecorMatters app! We update the DecorMatters app as often as possible to make it more enjoyable for you. What you’ll find in the latest update:
• Bug fixes.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps DecorMatters live and fun.
Have a question? Contact us at email@example.com or tap chat in your profile in the app to talk to us.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the app I’ve always dreamed of. It is beautifully designed and easy to use. If you are looking for a simple, effective, working design app, this is the one for you. I have only had it for a few months, and I play it as much as possible, sometimes for hours every day. It has tens of thousands of furniture and accessory options, and doesn’t require you to put certain pieces of furniture in certain areas, you can do whatever you want. I have friends on this app, and am always excited when they post new designs. While you can play with strangers, there isn’t much you can do to interact with them, so it is very child friendly. I would recommend 9+ for this app, because there are links in the app that lead to websites where you can purchase furniture. I really love the challenges, because you can “compete” with other players in a friendly, non competitive way. The only problem I see with this app is the fact that you have to pay to use pictures of your own decor. Overall, this is an amazing app for kids and adults, and I totally recommend it to anyone searching for a good interior design app. 🤪😜😍😎♥️🤩
So much potential
The first design I did was tedious to put together and very frustrating. I kept with it though, and I'm improving my skills for using the tools provided. If you are used to design programs like Photoshop, you'll be frustrated too. You are very limited on what you can put in a room because you have to find pieces that are the right angle for the room. There are a few options to edit what you choose, but not enough to make it perfect. You can change the perspective, but it Doesn't let you change the shape so you can get the right shape/perspective. There should be some paint brush options so we can add shadows where things should be darker, to help make the rooms look so flat and fake. I also wish that there were more filter options so I could search by style of room to only choose from the theme I'm going for. It would save me a lot of time looking through items. I really hope they add these things in the future. I love seeing the creative things people come up with, and I love the idea of these challenges to make you design a room for a specific purpose. The graphic designer in me needs these editing changes to happen for me to give a 5 star rating. I can already see that this app is going to be very addicting and fun!!
Can’t contain the excitement
I NEVER write reviews for ANYTHING. I have been raving about this app ever since I stumbled upon it several days ago. I was itching for something to “play” as far as interior design goes (it’s my absolute obsession and dream). Just like others have said, there are other design games but cost money and MAKE you put things in certain areas. This game truly gives you freedom. I love that I can look at my “works of art” and know that I designed each and every aspect of it with the exception of the 4 walls and some small details (which are usually easily covered except they incorporate such beautiful details you wouldn’t want to anyway). There are endless options and OMG I just found the option to put your OWN elements into it as well. I am so thankful I found this because it’s truly a hobby of mine. Although I’ve been staying up way too late messing with it, it is amazing. I’m very disappointed in the people who have given this less than great scores. They’re either not very technically savvy, or pompous. Just saying!
- DecorMatters, Inc.
- 64.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 DecorMatters, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 IMG Stocks $3.99
- 10 IMG Stocks $0.99
- 100 IMG Stocks $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.