Ready for goose hunting success? DecoyPro provides easy to understand Canada goose decoy setup diagrams. These simple to understand Canada goose setup diagrams makes goose hunting simple, even for those who have little or no hunting experience.
What will you learn? DecoyPro helps you understand decoy types, wind direction, decoy spread size, decoy placement and blind concealment. You will even learn how to bag Canada geese without a blind.
So what are you waiting for? Get DecoyPro Goose Hunting Diagrams today and learn how to bag more geese.
Diagrams included in "DecoyPro"
The "Triple Threat"
The "Flight Cancelled"
The "Red Dot"
The "Ring of Fire"
The "Crop Buster"
The "Splash Zone"
The "Paw Print"
The "Family Affair"
The "Mixed Bag"
The "Late Arrival"
The "Single File"
The "Slumber Party"
The "Swan Song"
The "Bright Light"
The "Hamburger Hill"
Over 40 diagrams included!
Number of decoys to use
Blind placement and concealment
Selecting your decoy types
and so much more...
- View simple to understand Canada goose hunting diagrams right from your phone.
- Learn about the benefits of every diagram offered and how it can help you be successful when hunting.
- “Cheap Decoys the Smart Way” is a free download when you signup for our email newsletter. This valuable guide helps you with tips on how to buy decoys without emptying your wallet.
- DecoyPro trains you how to use wind direction to your benefit when hunting Canada geese.
- Become more knowledgeable about decoy spread sizes and how adding hunters to your hunting party impacts how many decoys to use.
- Review all types of decoys used for Canada goose hunting and the pros and cons of each decoy type
- Uncover various hunting blind types to help you stay concealed from the sight of approaching Canada geese
- Each diagram is clickable for detail with decoy placement strategies and learn how each diagram can help you bag more snow geese.
Download DecoyPro and start having Canada goose hunting success today!
Ratings and Reviews
Material is good, diagrams are good. Only problem is that I’ve owned this app for two weeks and it’s only work for a week. Kept getting a error message opening up the app.
I think this app is a must have. One reason I think it's must-have is it's so nice to not have to bring a paper map with diagrams on it with you into the field. Scott from DecoyPro made this portable so you could bring your phone out in the field and use diagrams to set your decoys like I said this is a must-have in this app also holds tons and tons of tips diagrams and anything you would need to bag a couple more ducks or geese!
I've been goose hunting several years now and this app by far taught me things I didn't know before. Each diagram is broken down to describe why it's set up the way it is. Best part is you can bring your phone with you and look up what decoy spread you want to use. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to learn more about decoy spreads.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.