Deed Counter is an app that can help you count things in your life and keep track of them. Since - as the experts say - "what get measured, get managed", doing that can help you improve the aspects of your life that matter to you.
For instance, you can use the app to keep track of how many glasses of water you drink or how many books you read. Stop guessing and get the facts with Deed Counter.
* Track multiple items at once.
* Count easily with up and down buttons.
* Compare stats between days.
* Get the big picture through a calendar view.
* Protect your data with a passcode.
- Dark mode
- iOS 14 support
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Habit Tracker!
Simple and easy to use. I’ve used it for over 2 years now and it has genuinely changed my focus on being balanced daily. Tracking my workouts (pushups and miles run) and my scripture study is where it started. I know track over a dozen items that help me be a better individual, a better husband and a better father. I track our consistency for having family prayer on daily basis and even track how often I buy flowers for my wife. I introduced it to my kids last year and it by itself has lit the same fuse of focus for each of them with things they track and measure day to day as they build constructive healthy habits to be balanced in all they do. My 11 year old son took a simple challenge of 10 pushups a day and amplified his own drive and determination to supersede 29,000 pushups in 2018! Now After the first quarter of 2019 and he is already tracking above 14,000! But has added sit-ups, box jump, pull-ups along with family and spiritually focused items with prayer and scripture study. This APP is a life modifier that will change who you are and what you do for the better. Thank you to the developers. SUGGESTION: ADD A FEATURE TO SHOW YEAR BY YESR RESULTS AND COMPARISONS...Jan 2018 / Jan 2019 and 2017 Total compared to 2018 Total. Would allow for “habit improvement tracking” year by year and month by month.
I love deed counter because it has a counter for each day and the total amount
Thanks again deed counter
Good for inconsequential tracking only
I really wish there were more options available. If you’re just marking off that you fed the dog, watered the plants, or made your bed, this will work fine for you. If you’re tracking anything complicated or medical, I’d go elsewhere. There are some very annoying things to work around with this app.
1) You have to scroll down each time for counters beyond the fifth one (on iPhone 8). Each bar is much taller than it needs to be. You could easily fit 9 bars on my phone, but it’s just five per screen.
2) The option to include zero days in averages is global, not specific to each individual item. Some things I track are only accurate if I do include zero count days & others only if I exclude them. So I had to prioritize the most critical items at great expense to the accuracy of many others.
3) There’s no iCloud backup in any form and no automatic syncing. It’s manual backup to email only & retrieval via opening an attachment.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Donald Latumahina
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Donald Latumahina
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Items + Remove Ads $2.99