Deed Counter HD is an app that can help you count things in your life and keep track of them. Since - as the experts say - "what get measured, get managed", doing that can help you improve the aspects of your life that matter to you.
For instance, you can use the app to keep track of how many glasses of water you drink or how many books you read. Stop guessing and get the facts with Deed Counter HD.
* Track multiple items at once.
* Count easily with up and down buttons.
* Compare stats between days.
* Get the big picture through a calendar view.
* Protect your data with a passcode.
We added three new features in this update:
- Search function. You can now search through your items.
- Setting counter using a picker. There is now a button for setting counter using a picker, so you don't need to press the '+' button many times.
- Data backup.
We also fixed a bug that caused some numbers not to show properly.
Btw, our reviews get reset with every update. If you like Deed Counter, please take a minute to review it. We'd really appreciate it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You can only track three habits before it asks to you upgrade to the paid version. I spend too much money as it is. How could tracking only three habits be effective in any way? There are other apps out there.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.