DeeDay counts down days to your important events.
Premium Themes - Choose from 6 beautiful themes to set the countdown look that works best for you.
Interesting Dates - We keep a long list of upcoming movies and TV shows so you can't miss them when they are due.
Custom Fonts - Because font matters. Choose from 9 carefully selected typographies and make DeeDay even a bit more your own.
Apple Watch Support - Quick check complications to see how many days left until your most important event.
iCloud Sync - In case of losing or changing your mobile device, we got you covered. All of the data is safely stored on the iCloud.
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all DeeDay Premium features.
Good to know:
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan (starting at $4.99, billed once a year) or a monthly plan (starting at $0.49, billed once a month). Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
• A one-time payment is also available. It starts at $9.99 and it's called "Lifetime DeeDay Premium". Availability and pricing may vary.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one monthly/yearly plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a DeeDay subscription.
Terms of Service: https://calumaa.com/legalnotice#deeday
- iOS13 auto dark mode
- App icon selector
- Today widget colour fix for dark mode
- All users can now edit start date/time
- Lots of smaller under the hood improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best countdown app by a mile
You’d think that an app that counts down to a specific day would be an incredibly simple concept, but it’s actually nearly impossible to find one that looks and works great. DeeDay isn’t just a bit better than the competition, it’s leaps and bounds better. Sure, thousands of apps do the same general function, but DeeDay is the only one that has all the modern features you’d expect from an iOS app (today widget, Apple Watch, Siri Shortcuts, etc.) along with an Apple-esque UI. It really feels like this app could have come stock with the iPhone! Every other countdown app I’ve seen (even the ones that cost money) look and feel like a home-made iOS app from 2009. I’ve been using DeeDay for half a decade now, but the latest update really brought it into the future!
Highly disappointed—when are you going to restore an older version?
WHEN IS THE COUNTDOWN MIGRATION GLITCH GOING TO BE FIXED?
When am I going to be able to migrate my old countdowns? Please restore an older version or fix the bugs.
Quite upset about the new version of this app. The simplicity & ease was the original reason for me promoting & using this app. Now, along with needless additions, I’ve lost all previous tracking info & choosing to “migrate” countdowns simply crashes the app. It’s also asked me to “purchase premium”, something I’ve already done, but claims there are no purchases to restore. I will be waiting for the developer to fix the “migration” bug, restore “premium purchases” to those of us who already made the purchase & allow the ability to revert the app back to its original simple state.
Thanks for the fix!! This app had been abandoned for a time, but I'm so thankful that it's back! DeeDay is a simplistic countdown app that allows you to color coordinate & add pictures to events with uplifting notifications as your events draw closer. The widget is a daily use tool for me--v.2 seems to have changed the colors, making it a little more difficult. I would hope they can switch back to black & white.
New update ruins previously great app
[edit: moved from 1 star to 3 star after developer’s helpful reply]
Previously sleek and flexible in its functionality. New update makes a clunky bubbly mess of tabs and required taps. No longer able to view 3 countdowns on a screen. No longer able to view past and upcoming without changing screens. Previous sophisticated thin typography and circles replaced with super-bold chunky text and cartoonish layouts. Basically this change swaps the old app out for something barely recognizable as being the same. I’m sure it’ll work for some people, but no longer for me :(
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving a feedback. With future updates we will add various themes, and maybe you will find something that will work better for you. And about the 3 countdowns on a screen: it is doable with the first five themes depending on your iPhone screen size. Hope this helps.
- Andrej Mihelic
- 40.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Calumaa
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $0.49
- Yearly Subscription $4.99
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.