Whether you use Deem through your company, travel agent or chauffeured transportation provider, you’ll find Deem's mobile application for travel and expense management to be fresh, fast and uncomplicated. Start booking your air, hotel, chauffeur and car rental reservations within the context of corporate policies even while on the go! View and make changes to itineraries, capture and upload expense receipts and create and submit expense reports, all from the Deem mobile application.
Flight alerts about delays, gate changes or cancellations keep you on track, and all your travel activity conveniently syncs to your work calendar, keeping you organized and connected.
You don't need to wait until the end of your trip to start working on your expense reports. Easily capture receipts and store them in your digital wallet, then effortlessly create and submit the report via Deem for review and approval. No more pockets full of crumpled receipts, just snap it and trash it. Managers can review and approve expense reports, ensuring company policies are enforced and your employees are reimbursed in timely fashion.
• Stay on top of gate changes, flight delays and cancellations
• Check-in up to 24 hours before your flight
• Get your mobile boarding pass (when available)
• Auto check-in for Southwest Airlines
• Book and reserve new flights, hotels, car rentals and chauffeured transportation
• View, modify or cancel existing flights, hotel, car rental and chauffeured reservations
• Complete flight, hotel, rental car and chauffeured transportation booking capability, optimized for mobile
• Seat map selection within the flight booking flow
• TripAdvisor ratings included in hotel search results
• Fully integrates company preferences, policy and personalized travel preferences
• Upload images of business receipts directly and manage them in your digital wallet
• Create and submit expense reports
• Scan receipts using Deem’s smart automated receipt processing feature and eliminate manual data entry
• Itemize hotels and all other expenses
• Ability to add attendees to dining expense detail
• Manage cost allocations for expense reports and line items
• Approve or deny expense reports with a clear view of individual expenses and total claimed
• Sync your travel plans with your work calendar (Outlook, Exchange, Google, IBM Notes/Domino)
MAPS AND WEATHER
• View maps for the locations of your booked services and driving directions
• Current weather and 7-day forecasts for all your reservation locations
• Direct dial your travel agent should you need assistance
• Handy access to your company’s support numbers
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Good view of reservations
The app allows you to view active and upcoming reservations made through Rearden. It allows you to begin making air (only) reservations but cannot complete the process in-app. Instead, it requires you to call a reservation agent over the phone. There are no options for making hotel or vehicle reservations. The app sorely needs these features to be complete.
Everything you need to manage your trip
Deem's latest mobile app has everything you need to plan and book a trip. It's fast and easy to use, it links to your calendar and it reminds you when you need to check in or add a hotel to your booking. I wouldn't travel without it! If your company hasn't signed up to use Deem you need to get them on board.
The app has stopped working with no updates available.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deem, Inc.
- 16.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Deem, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.